The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Looking for dependable marketing company

giantshoppersam

affiliate
I am the VP of Operations at Giantshopper.com and we are currently seeking a dependable and affordable company to help market our website in order to increase traffic organically. We recently had bad experiences with a marketing company and MUST receive not only recommendations but examples of the work you have provided to other clients.

Does anyone here recommend a company? individual?

Thanks,

Sam

hi

Linda Buquet said:
Hi Sam,

Sorry you had problems. So you are looking for pure SEO or SEM and other marketing too?

I have already applied some SEO (meta text) to the site but i am still not receiving enough traffic to the site. I attempted to use a PPC campaign on both google and yahoo and reuslts were minimal. Do you recommend any particular marketing/advertising medium which will help increase traffic dramatically?

Hi Sam,

"I have already applied some SEO (meta text) to the site ."

I just had a quick peek at your site. Sorry to tell you, but you need major SEO help. The most basic of basics in SEO are not even set up on your site.

The title tag is THE most important 1st step. All your page titles say "The official site of GiantShopper.com". Keyword meta data doesn't mean much any more but KW in TITLES does - absolutely. Even when you click on a specific product or category the title does not include any KW.

Title tags are just the tip of the iceberg, but it tells me that if you think your site is already optimized then you do need help. I know lots of SEO guys from other forums, but I don't know the best to recommend for you or what their costs are. I think you can place a free ad at WebmasterWorld and/or Search Engine Watch forums for SEO help.

I will check out the two sites you mentioned. Please feel free to give the people you know my contact information. I do not mind receiving phone calls.

THANK YOU!!!

Sam

giantshoppersam, here is one I am familiar with. You can compare her with others when you decide who you want to do the work. But as Linda said, your site does need some very serious search engine optimization help.

You may or may not decide to select this one to do the work, even if you don't there is a lot on the site that will help to show you that you need some help and give you an idea as to what some of the reasons are.

Here is a link to her site http://www.highrankings.com which contains a lot of very detailed information.

banners
Back