The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Looking for Dating Affiliates to speak at iDate 2012 Miami

yorktown

affiliate
Hi!

I run the Internet Dating SuperConference in Miami ( iDate2012 ). The attendance is mostly CEO's in the dating business. They represent about 60% of the attendance.

This year we have added an affiliate session and want affiliates with experience in promoting dating sites to speak.

To clear the air: We do not want to know your traffic secrets.

What the execs do want to hear is your suggestions on how they can be better. And Better for you as well. So what they want to hear is:

- What sites for you convert best, and why?
- What sites convert worst, and why?

If you are interested, please contact me at +1 (212) 722 1744 x 101 or email info-17@internetdatingconference.com . The session is January 26, 2012. As a speaker at the event, you gain free access to the entire conference. There's no fee and no strings attached.

The CEO's want to meet you. I am sure if you do promote dating that you want to meet with the CEO's as well. This is an opportunity for you to make the dating industry perform better. They want to hear your compliments and your frustrations.

You can see from the videos on the main page that this is both an educational and a fun conference. We also have a video that describes this years event's agenda. VIDEO

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

Marc Lesnick
Conference Organizer
iDate SuperConference
January 23-30, 2012
Miami Beach Convention Center

banners
Back