The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Network Wanted Looking for CPA network with desktop CPI offers

Hi @Merrik! YTZ has many CPI offers for desktop updates! if you are interested, sign up here!
Thank you! I happen to already have a YTZ account for my remnant dating traffic haha! On the CPI download side, I should have specified that my traffic is Facebook/Adwords so I can't target by browser-- and about 70% is Chrome so the Desktop Update offers available aren't a good fit for me. Thanks for replying though, I appreciate it! :)

By the way, which are the best networks for cpi offers in US?

Which are the best networks for cpi offers in other countries...?

Thanks in advance.

maybe one network is great for cpi

in US and other Geos, Let us know. Thanks.

I'm looking for a network with CPI offers for desktop in US, UK, CA, and AU. I have traffic but need more offers for Flash update and Java update CPI offers. Please post here or pm if you know of any networks with these offers. Thanks!
Hello, we have CPI offer and we are really excited to start cooperation with new partners. What is your skype ID?
Will be happy to discuss our partnership.

I'm looking for a network with CPI offers for desktop in US, UK, CA, and AU. I have traffic but need more offers for Flash update and Java update CPI offers. Please post here or pm if you know of any networks with these offers. Thanks!

Hi @Merrik! We have Flash Player Updates and Java Plugin Updates! We even have Media Player Installers, and Media New Tab broswer Extensions! These are all great CPI offers! If you're interested, sign up here!

Hello. I'm looking for CPI offers and I have budget to get 50K - 100K traffics/day at the beginning. Can you please give me some ideas?

YTZ International : I registered an account on your network from Aug 14 but did not receive response so far. Could you please help to check?

Thanks

Hello!

How about HilltopAds? We are pretty interested in your GEO and have such offers available.

Feel free to PM me for registration info!

Hello Merrik, we have a couple of Desktop CPI Campaigns (browser extensions) in those countries plus BR/IN/ID/TH and more... Let us know if you are interested by registering to our network (see details in the email signature)..

banners
Back