The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Looking for Cpa network to earn on referrals

luxeweb

Tell me a cpa network with simple and fast registration (without screenshots, communication in messengers)
And with a good referral program

We pay 5% on referrals lifetime.
All affiliate accounts are instantly approved, so no need for screenshots, communication on Skype etc. Our platform is completely self-serve.

Tell me a cpa network with simple and fast registration (without screenshots, communication in messengers)
And with a good referral program
Hello, mate! I`m runnig traffic with AdCombo, they have nice a refferal program. It`s usually about 3-5% depending on your status and lasts for about half a year.

@luxeweb we are actually running a program where you can get up to 15% per sale on the qualifying products within in the program.
You're invited to register your business as a resource -- that is a no cost option

Until your business is approved do not solicit the membership here.

Ours for sure! 5% lifetime referral.

You can register here pretty quickly - and if you need any help getting activated, just send us a PM with your email.

Where are you referring publishers from?
Social networks, thematic forums, my own website, sometimes I buy advertising, including in search engines

In the past, in the first half of 2010, l managed to achieve some success, but in the last 1-2 years the results are almost 0, so I changed the tactics of advertising by including more English-language resources )

MI
Back