The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Looking for cheap traffic

inforcer

affiliate
Hello,
you guys know where i can buy cheap traffic at $0.01 x 1000 visitors.
1 CENT per 1000 visitors.

I'm already buying at 1 cent x 1000 visitors but i need more traffic.

you guys know DSPs or Networks?

Thank you.

LOLOLOL $0.01/1000 only thing you will find that 'cheap' is bots and other fraud traffic. Do you want to test your server's performance with cheap traffic because that sort of traffic is worthless for any other purpose.

Maybe, you can find unwanted traffic GEO's that are remnant traffic sources for $0.10 to $0.20 CPM that might be marginally useful ...

It dont exist cheap traffic either you pay for it either you work for it .What you tell me there yhat you pay 1 cent per 1000 views i am pretty sure its shit traffic and uselles ,you will not do any sale .You loose your time with it ,better work with free traffic

Traffic that cheap generally doesn't convert well but it does exist. I have lists of resources like that and despite popular opinion the ones I use are not mostly bots. I am not going to paste you a list of sites in a thread but I will tell you of one site and if you like it you can contact me for more.

The site is called The Downliner and it is a monthly subscription. The base level is $9.97 per month and gives you 3000 hits per month. They also exclude a lot of traffic that they call "free hits" when the same IP hits your site in a short period of time. You can also upgrade to higher levels for more monthly (or yearly) hits.

The site relies on iframes and you should use splash pages to promote your offers for this reason as most affiliate landing pages will break frames and not be approved by the admin. Most of the hits come from traffic exchange surfers but it does not require you to surf.

Again I have other sites if you like this kind of traffic so just reach out privately if you want more.

Last edited:
Hello,

Thank you.
I don't know what you are trying to do here but, Don't look for cheap, look for Good ROI :).

Networks with the cheapest traffic that i know:
DaoAD
Exoclick
Evadav
But I`m not sure about the quality of traffic for that price

Hello,

Thank you.

Hi! To find cheap traffic in advertising networks we recommend choosing countries from Tier 3. They have low competition and huge traffic volumes. Low CPC and CPM help not to waste large budgets.

Hi there,

Honestly, save your resources for something better - cheap traffic will either get you bots or tier 3, but if that's what you're aiming for... Go for it!

What kind of traffic are you looking for with that price? it`s really cheap for any traffic. For sure it`s only tire3 but still even so it will have so low quality that I have no idea how you gonna use it

What Popunders Cost Me Today
US and Canada traffic 98%
25,000 raw maybe --the traffic seems padded to me
10,000+ Landing Pages yielded 187 REAL people to the selling page for a net of
187/10470
or $60/187 visitors
$0.320855 cost per visitor
after filtering out the 65% bots (popunders) Test w/no conversions to a payout :( but real people are real people so there is a problem with that offer

Last edited:
I don't think this is possible. The least you should be able to get is 10 cents per 1000 visitors. Imagine what those who click on ads are gonna be earning from a cent per 1000 visitors? You might be heading for fake bot traffic if you want a cent per 1000 visitors.

Cheap traffic is always suspicious thing. The cheaper the traffic, the less conversion. You'd better pay more attention to the quality of the traffic rather than quantity.

The true cost of traffic is what it costs to get a legitimate human user. What that means: is what cost is to acquire a real visitor to your target after you filter out the useless traffic.

(1000/30)*.0001 (0.10 CPM)=.0033
1000*.0033=3.3000 Landed CPM
(1000/30)*.0007=.0233
1000*.0233=23.3000 Landed CPM
quality matters more than price
(1000/150)*.0007=.0046
1000*.0046=4.6000 Landed CPM

1000/Qualified Landed=NET Landed CPM

If you buy a bag of 10 apples for $1 and have to throw away 7 rotting apples --what do the eatable apples cost?

banners
Back