The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Looking for Best CPA Diet Offers (Garcinia Preferred)

I haven't promoted any diet offers in a while, but what has always worked best are free trial + S/H. That way the user is typically just paying a small shipping and handling charge and getting a product that has a much higher retail value.

So it is much easier to get conversion then if you were selling the product at its regular price

I would also always look for what is hot...what is Dr Oz talking about for example. I have also found that sending the users to a pre-sell page can significantly increase conversions.

Anyway, that's my 2 cents.

Hey , I am looking for cpa diet offers with upsell , garcinia is preffered . Hit me Up if you have got some good offers .
hi dude, i could suggest you not to get focus only on one ad-network , where to pick offers, but you could try to subscribe for the service of a tool that could help you out with the platforms where to pick up offers that converts, and at the good price, and moreover, to test, and help you running your campaign. It will also be very helpful to target the right traffic source for this, and make it well. You can go for any of the tools listed over here, but i could suggest you to go for admobispy, due to their good package, their good features they offer for cpa , and i think they do offer a trial, that i think should be helpful to get use to their service. You can reach them over here, Good luck!

I haven't promoted any diet offers in a while, but what has always worked best are free trial + S/H. That way the user is typically just paying a small shipping and handling charge and getting a product that has a much higher retail value.

So it is much easier to get conversion then if you were selling the product at its regular price

I would also always look for what is hot...what is Dr Oz talking about for example. I have also found that sending the users to a pre-sell page can significantly increase conversions.

Anyway, that's my 2 cents.
Thanks for the help mate

MI
Back