The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Looking for B2B - SaaS affiliates | BuzzGuru - all-in-one influencer marketing platform

Sergei Levin

Service Manager
Service Manager
BuzzGuru - all-in-one influencer marketing platform affiliate program
Hey, guys! BuzzGuru is all-in-one influencer marketing software solution (SaaS B2B). We invite experienced and novice affiliates to our affiliate program. Affiliates commission is 20-40% of all referral payments lifetime.

If you have any business audience, let's work together. We can discuss any options for cooperation. Everything is for your convenience. We aim to create long, comfortable and mutually beneficial partnerships.

Let's get acquainted and communicate. Ask me any questions, I'm always here. Also any advice is welcome ;)

So you need some affiliates to bring influencers to your platform ? is this right ?
Hi Herrmannelig!

We need affiliates who can attract business users of our service. It's business clients (ecom, brends, apps, games or agencies) who want to promote their projects through influencers. We help them find, analyze influencers and launch influencer marketing campaigns.

It sounds like a fantastic opportunity for experienced and novice affiliates to join your affiliate program. The commission range of 20-40% for all referral payments lifetime is definitely attractive.

If anyone here has a business audience, this could be a great chance to collaborate and establish a mutually beneficial partnership. The convenience and flexibility you offer really show your dedication to creating long-lasting relationships.

It sounds like a fantastic opportunity for experienced and novice affiliates to join your affiliate program. The commission range of 20-40% for all referral payments lifetime is definitely attractive.

If anyone here has a business audience, this could be a great chance to collaborate and establish a mutually beneficial partnership. The convenience and flexibility you offer really show your dedication to creating long-lasting relationships.
For those interested in exploring other avenues, such as online marketplace development services, I'm here to help as well! Feel free to ask any questions or seek advice regarding the development of online marketplaces.

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back