The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Looking For Alternative Paid Traffic Sources!

Hello Rocksters,
I am on a budget. So, I am looking for some alternative traffic sources. What are the best paid traffic sources for CPA marketing and converting well for you?(Except Facebook, Bing, Google Adwords)

• learn to code your own social media bots -- not free takes work.
  • learn to generate organic search traffic -- gets harder all the time but can still be done.

^^^ learn how to use cheap(er) paid(bulk) traffic to make the above methods work -- in other word learn to leverage traffic

Second: is to use native ads, push ads, pop and cpm display ads (banners).

These are forms of ads that are much less up-front cost than SEM and paid SMM (social media marketing) ads and convert a lot less also.
It's usually proportionate in advertising costs (from a median ROI/ROMI standpoint).

• learn to generate organic search traffic -- gets harder all the time but can still be done.
^^^ learn how to use cheap(er) paid(bulk) traffic to make the above methods work -- in other word learn to leverage traffic

These are forms of ads that are much less up-front cost than SEM and paid SMM (social media marketing) ads and convert a lot less also.
It's usually proportionate in advertising costs (from a median ROI/ROMI standpoint).

Makes sense

Thank you very much, I got it. But Did you mean the messenger bot or any other type of bots? I did not get this point clearly!

I was thinking more of posting bots.
Facebook has become paranoid and restrictive lately for reason of all the governmental oversight they are getting hit with <<< TREAD CAREFULLY IMHO.
Twitter is good ...
In theory, bots can be programmed to post on wordpress and forums/message boards too
That makes sense. Thanks a lot.

I was thinking more of posting bots.
Facebook has become paranoid and restrictive lately for reason of all the governmental oversight they are getting hit with <<< TREAD CAREFULLY IMHO.
Twitter is good ...
In theory, bots can be programmed to post on wordpress and forums/message boards too

Hello,

Paid traffic can be classified into several category based on the type of advertisement, bidding model and type of traffic which is generated.

these are also best converting.
Baidu, Gigablast, DuckDuckGo, Yandex, Yahoo, etc

Hello Rocksters,
I am on a budget. So, I am looking for some alternative traffic sources. What are the best paid traffic sources for CPA marketing and converting well for you?(Except Facebook, Bing, Google Adwords)
How has it been working so far? Did you find suitable alternative traffic sources?

Good luck!

Hello Rocksters,
went well for me with push ads. Just depends on the offer-auditory match. But a short test can easily let you know how it works for you. personally from my experiense i would recommend megapush or Evadav.com to give it a try.

Also can share you my case if you want, just PM me

banners
Back