The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Looking For Affiliates

TalAiz

affiliate
Hello everyone,

I am working for a pretty big international website which I?m interested in promoting by using affiliate publishers (will not write its name, since this massage wasn't meant to be spam).

In short, I am looking for people who own or run a website, and will be willing to place a few of our banners on their site, in exchange for a % of the profits. I just don't know where to find these people. Is there any list or board you can tell me about in which I?ll be able to find contact information of websites owners who are interested in becoming an affiliates?

Thanks!

Typically merchants set up an program using affiliate tracking software, either on their own server or by using a network such as Shareasale, Commission Junction, Linkshare, etc. Those that are serious about making affiliate marketing good percentage of their sales either hire a dedicated, experienced affiliate manager or outsource a company that has the experience and affiliate contacts.

As there are thousands and thousands of affiliates, no list would be available that I know of.

banners
Back