The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Looking for Affiliate for high converting program

samk32

Hello,

My name is Sameer and I am affiliate manager at Goldbar Enterprise LLc.

In this post I am going to talk about why most people are not successful in affiliate marketing.
The #1 reason why most affiliates fail is because they try to sell new programs and they get carried away by new launches.
Being an affiliate manager and affiliate I learned that selling a proven program is fastest and guaranteed way to make money.

I wish Click Bank could have provided a list of successful programs but they don't provide any. They only provide Gravity and Refer% scores and contrary to what most people suggest this data is NOT a good data for affiliates.

You must personally contact the owner of each product and ask them the questions below before promoting their product or service.

Here are few steps that most people ignore when choosing a program to promote

1. Ask the program owner if they have themselves sold the product or service
2. Ask them what advertising methods they have used.
3. Ask them about the conversion rate they achieved with their sales page
4. Request email solo ad copies (tweak and email your list)
5. If possible try to get a proof showing conversion rates
6. Any program that has a conversion rate of 5% or more is great.
7. Only promote products that can give you commission of $20 or more.

These steps will give you a clear picture of what you must expect. By asking these questions you can stop wasting your time with useless products that become #1 on Click bank just like an ordinary book can become #1 or Amazon
with lot of hype!!. #1 is good but it does not guarantee you commission.

I am currently looking for affiliates who have a list size of only 200 or more for our high converting product. We successfully sell this product to our list but we want to expand the customer base.

This product is a membership site with video tutorials and it's available for one time fee of $47. We offer 70% commission so you make $23.5 on each sale.
There are more than 30 original content rich videos.

We have used professional copywriters to write 3 solo ads. These ads are proven sales generating tool.

If you are interested in promoting this successful program then you can become an affiliate by visiting
http://www.membershipsuperstars.com/affiliates.html

You will also get a change to work with us one-one with our latest launch in mid March and future product launches.

Let me know if you have any questions

New Affiliate program conversion 50%

Hello All,

Our program is converting like hot cakes. Every 2nd visitor is signing up for Free account and every 8th visitor is upgrading to paid account through our super one time offer.

Go to this link for all the details
JVUniversity Affiliate Area

HERE'S WHY I THINK THIS WILL BE THE MOST LUCRATIVE AFFILIATE PROGRAM:

Joint Venture is the single most sought after marketing technique in the world and its been used by some of the worlds top marketers.

All the big launches on the internet are made using nothing but Joint Venture techniques and strategies.

This is the first time in history a comprehensive course on joint venture marketing is being offered and its your chance to cash in the most reliable, trusted and sought after marketing strategy by the top joint venture guru Marc Goldman.

Here's what's in it for you and how can you start making commissions at the speed of light.

Front End Offer:

"JV University Free membership" : No Fees but constant pitching to upgrade to paid membership

"JV University monthly membership": $47.95 per month
Partner Commission: $23.95 (50%)

Back End Offer:

"JVUniversity Clone site": $2997
Partner Commission: $749 (25%)

I look forward to working with you again and writing you VERY LARGE commission checks!

banners
Back