The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

looking for adult smartlink

We have a smartlink at TrafficMansion that rotates our 12+ in-house adult dating offers. We own and operate all the offers directly.

I do not understand how people nowadays can really go without that smartlinks for vertical like dating and geo-redirected as well. I do understand how much it costs now here to implement something like that here. All CPA's should really go with that.

I recommend testing out a few different networks. Each has its own special touch in the adult world. Revolution Force has been in the industry for years with adult and mainstream dating offers. Check there smartlink out. Make sure to ask for Lauren when you signup.

Try imonetizeit.com . Their smartlink covers all geos for desktop and mobile traffic. It converts better than crakrevenue (i use both). I earn decent money with them
imon.jpg

ProfitSocial - Smartlink platform from direct advertiser have a lot of adult offers with best eCPMs for tier 1! Please text to our manager in Skype live:.cid.6051636583a41b6f or just Sign Up ProfitSocial Affiliate Network.
By the way, for all new users available Welcome Bonus up to $1500!!!

banners
Back