The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Looking CPI Affiliate network

There are many CPI affiliate networks that connect affiliate marketers directly with advertisers. One can run campaigns that will be significant to the interests and website of one’s target audience. But it is recommended to test ad for factors like the size, placements, click through and payout etc before selection of a CPI affiliate networks.

Hello
Hello, guys i am looking for a trusted CPI affiliate network with good payout and they accept traffic from clickky. Thank you

Did you ever try DCypher Media? We're a Dutch digital advertising agency with offices in the Netherlands & Romania. If you have mobile or desktop traffic and you are looking to monetise it, let me inform you how we can help you:
- 1000+ Direct CPI/CPA campaigns (all verticals and niche's);
- Smart / Rotator links (mainstream, dating, adult) where you can send all remnant, non-targeted and quality traffic;
- API (automatically fetch our campaigns)
- Custom SDK (for your in-app traffic)
- Flexible payment terms (from NET30 to Weekly)
- Payments through Wire/Paypal/Payoneer and others...

Looking forward in seeing your application (https://publisher.dcyphermedia.com) or contact our affiliate manager Cristina up on Skype (cristina.firtade1) for more details.

Hi! Maybe you can try to looking for at Click4ads, there are +80 Networks, surely you could find the best for you.

Regards!

Hi mate, you can go for MObidea, Mobfox, or Mobiads! Hope you could have what you are expecting with one of this one. Also, there is another way to handle this out, like using tools to help you out searching what you are for, and also those one have the features to help you also searching for the right traffic source, buying good offers, spying your competitors, and run your tests, monitor the campaign, etc... You could try this one here, they have good package, and i think they offer a trial to their service currently, it will be good for you with this, good luck buddy.

banners
Back