The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Look Straight In Front Of You To Be Successful In What You Do...

Joseph Ratliff

<b>5 Star Success Guru</b>
Uh oh?I think I might have done it?

I can hear my email account going crazy.

?But Joe, aren?t we all taught to ?mimic what ultra - successful people are doing? to gain success ourselves??

I am here to tell you that is not entirely true. As a matter of fact, you may be letting yourself down a little if you strive for such a high level right out of the gate?or even at your current level of success.

Instead?

Study what the competitors are doing at your level, and do it better.

What you will find is that when you truly make that a practice?you will start to ?look straight in front of you? and find ways to continually improve yourself and your business?

At a rate that will blow you away. Why?

You will continually see the competitor right in front of you that does things ?just a little bit better than you do right now,? instead of the super - guru that already has passed that level up a long time ago. When you repeat the process of ?doing it a little better? a few times?then something magical starts to happen:

You ?do it better? a lot faster!

You see, you start to experience many more times in a row when you can ?out do? your competition in incremental steps, rather than shooting for the moon and trying to see success in huge chunks.

And when you reach the top of the mountain of success?you will be able to see all those others that you passed up along the way:

* Still trying to get their success in huge chunks?
* Failing over and over again, and?
* Dropping their internet businesses eventually.

Does that mean there is never an exception? Very few. And I hate seeing this happen. So?you can take the following steps to ensure that you see a stream of small successes that will lead to the big one:

1. Evaluate what level you?re at in terms of internet marketing success. It is critical that you really do an honest ?check up from the neck up? here.

2. Do some research and find those that are on ?the same level? as you, or close.

3. Find out what they are doing, how they market, what techniques they use, what help or mentorship they seek (very important).

4. And find ways to do it better.

But, do this today, please. :)

Uh oh?I think I might have done it?

I can hear my email account going crazy.

?But Joe, aren?t we all taught to ?mimic what ultra - successful people are doing? to gain success ourselves??

I am here to tell you that is not entirely true. As a matter of fact, you may be letting yourself down a little if you strive for such a high level right out of the gate?or even at your current level of success.

Instead?

Study what the competitors are doing at your level, and do it better.

What you will find is that when you truly make that a practice?you will start to ?look straight in front of you? and find ways to continually improve yourself and your business?

At a rate that will blow you away. Why?

You will continually see the competitor right in front of you that does things ?just a little bit better than you do right now,? instead of the super - guru that already has passed that level up a long time ago. When you repeat the process of ?doing it a little better? a few times?then something magical starts to happen:

You ?do it better? a lot faster!

You see, you start to experience many more times in a row when you can ?out do? your competition in incremental steps, rather than shooting for the moon and trying to see success in huge chunks.

And when you reach the top of the mountain of success?you will be able to see all those others that you passed up along the way:

* Still trying to get their success in huge chunks?
* Failing over and over again, and?
* Dropping their internet businesses eventually.

Does that mean there is never an exception? Very few. And I hate seeing this happen. So?you can take the following steps to ensure that you see a stream of small successes that will lead to the big one:

1. Evaluate what level you?re at in terms of internet marketing success. It is critical that you really do an honest ?check up from the neck up? here.

2. Do some research and find those that are on ?the same level? as you, or close.

3. Find out what they are doing, how they market, what techniques they use, what help or mentorship they seek (very important).

4. And find ways to do it better.

But, do this today, please. :)

Great advice thanks. What I have done is set a few goals for myself, quite low, cause I don't have much time. Everytime I reach a goal I do something nice, like go out and have fun or something, to celebrate it! This makes me work faster and faster, don't know if it works for others! ( Ps I have alot of partys nowadays haha )

....Thanks for sharing with our "Stars."

Gehe, I see you like my naming of the members, keep it up! You're doing great haha.

banners
Back