The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Long Time Affiliate, Finally Making Push to $100/day Consistently

My ads are running again. Not much traction though..looks like my quality score might be biting me.
Invested a few hours learning a new landing page tool that will bump the sophistication of my landing pages for more interaction with visitors and hopefully much higher conversions.
Working through a few graphics and wordpress challenges to get the pages to look right.
Tomorrow for sure I will post at least one, but probably three new landing page sequences. Will be using the landers for a routing the visitor to the best offers for them.

Now I have to create the sites for the landing page software, get them up to regulations, and switch out all of the tracking links.

Probably have about 3-4 hours of work to get the pages launched. This will be a first for me ..creating interactive landers tied to multiple offers, with email opt-in if I choose to use it - not going to now, but will in the future. This multi-offer capability will allow me to broaden the offers a lot, adding traffic to my campaigns. All good..now I just need the conversions!!

Making sure I post every day to keep the momentum. It would be too easy to fall off and stop making adjustments..gotta keep keeping on!!

What I am watching tonight:

Could not post last night because my area lost internet for some reason.
Though I could not create the new landers I planned, I did find a successful campaign and site promoting the same offers I am. The site was a clever mini site being advertised on google and at the top of the list. The site definitely had appeal and lent authority to the offers...lesson learned. Going to build something similar starting today.

Also, the site broadened the appeal of the offers so they could run a broader funnel of traffic. Great lessons.
Now to build the same kind of a mini site and promote my offers..

Started building my new micro-site. For some reason the dns settings are not working for me to set-up an add on domain yet. Delaying my creating the site until I can load wordpress and get going. Not going to let it stop me though. Building out the content while I churn over the technical hurdles.

Am not even able to fully upload and install plugins for some reason now that I am on VPS at Vultr. Changed permissions - nada. Oh well.. no one said this was going to be easy.

I will bust through and post a site by tomorrow that has the value and the power to get the conversion - one way or the other.

Had another conversion, but not running ads now. Once I post the new site tomorrow, the testing begins again.

I formatted the new site and have my value adds laid out to build great content.
Now that I realize it will take some time to flesh out the site before it is ad ready, I launched a few mobile pop campaigns just to keep something going. Upon testing the offers using a proxy because they are for another country - UK - I noticed that one offer completely changed terms, and the other offer took forever to load.

Also, and this is a big deal, my AdsBridge link kept failing to bring up any url. Had to pull out from AdsBridge. Will be building new tracking links with Bevo Media or another service shortly. Must be something I am screwing up with AdsBridge. I am going to get a walk through with their support because I cannot have my trackers blowing my campaigns. Running on 2 campaigns on Mobicow, and one on Popcash. Need just 3 conversions to break even..but I know how that sometimes goes..

With these three campaigns ready to run after approval, I will keep my something running while I go heads down and build my authority microsite to be able to pass just about any traffic source rules, plus create high value landing pages and referrals.
My plan is to complete the new site in about 6 hours of work...possibly tomorrow, or Sunday.

Meanwhile...I will have some data from my 3 campaigns getting started now.

Thanks for the likes Seeqer!! I know my posts are not filled with a lot of data or excitement yet..I am creating my authority site hour by hour. The biggest challenge is making it look sharp and professional. The site I am using as my inspiration or template is a high-end wordpress customized site. Tough competition, but I am adding features that site lacks.
The best aspect about this site is that it will be a multi-offer authority site. I expect it to work with Adwords and be useful and profitable for years. Worth the few days of effort to get it right.

Thus far I have run two more campaigns with Mobicow - nada again. Going to give them a rest..perhaps for good.
Running my first campaigns on popcash.net whenever they get around to approving it!

Keeping up my daily posting. Am behind somewhat in finishing my site, but have created most of the templates, terms, and solved the technical issues. Pushing hard to get it up and going tomorrow night.

Then I will use the site as my lander and my Adwords site.

That's my plan...we shall see how well it works.

Popcash.net has not approved my campaign or evaluated it for over 48 hours. Surprised and disappointed. I expect them to check it out and approve it by tomorrow, but that will be 3 days for approval. Oh well..those are the breaks.

Did not get going early enough today to create a few more features on the authority site and launch it. Working on it now. Making my deadline to be Tuesday to launch it and start sending traffic, even see if I can get Adwords approval.

The popcash campaign will probably run tomorrow, though I do not have a custom lander so not expecting much from it. My main focus is the authority site with affiliate links, and creating mobile landers for pop traffic. Going to run both types of campaigns and split my time on them for a little while. Same offers, just different methods.
So far, total earned is $20, total spent is around $100. Not good, but learning fast.

I formatted the new site and have my value adds laid out to build great content.
Now that I realize it will take some time to flesh out the site before it is ad ready, I launched a few mobile pop campaigns just to keep something going. Upon testing the offers using a proxy because they are for another country - UK - I noticed that one offer completely changed terms, and the other offer took forever to load.

Also, and this is a big deal, my AdsBridge link kept failing to bring up any url. Had to pull out from AdsBridge. Will be building new tracking links with Bevo Media or another service shortly. Must be something I am screwing up with AdsBridge. I am going to get a walk through with their support because I cannot have my trackers blowing my campaigns. Running on 2 campaigns on Mobicow, and one on Popcash. Need just 3 conversions to break even..but I know how that sometimes goes..

Hey what proxy service do you use? Or do you have any recommendations? Are you perhaps using something like Hide My Ass? Thanks.

Hey what proxy service do you use? Or do you have any recommendations? Are you perhaps using something like Hide My Ass? Thanks.
I like HMA but used a free list of proxies that I just searched for. Going to get HMA pro because the free proxies are flaky.

Was not able to work on my site or campaigns much yesterday as I was out of town helping a friend move...now back at the keyboard. I completed enough of my new site to go ahead and run new ads on Bing. Using a different angle, I am looking for a higher CTR to get my numbers up at the start of the funnel. My site still needs loads of content which I will post starting tomorrow, but the basics are there. Might take me a few days to get the site to pass Google's standards.

I learned alot while building this site. Robert keyed me in to redirect my links and use Cloudfare. Man, the guy knows everything! I immediately followed his advice. I also checked my site load time and it is far too slow. Even though I shrunk the images, and made is a lean site, I am still coming in near 3 seconds load. Going to keep hammering it to get it lower. This isn't so important for Bing or Google maybe, but for some of the other ad networks I need to get my load times much faster.

I am not sure which type of traffic, other than the expensive ones like Google and Bing (not too bad in my niche), to use for this site. Considering it is mobile responsive, I might try that, but I know I don't like filling in lead forms on my cell, so probably not the best traffic source.

Open to suggestion?

Plan for tomorrow: add enough content and other features (already have the legalities covered) to meet google regulations, plus increase the trust factors on the site, then add another niche!

Goal for this week by Sunday: Complete the first niche on this site to Google standards, create separate lander for using other traffic sources for the same offer, run two more campaigns for mobile traffic, and add another niche to my new site.

What is keeping me going:

Hey CPAExpert! Thank you for popping in on my journey...When I look at how hard CashMoneyAffiliate and a lot of other affiliates have worked, like Kenster on WF, plus many others, I realize I am about in the middle of the pack for my work ethic.
If I could push myself to put in about 5 hours a day, every day until I hit profitability, I would be much better off. Usually I get in around 3 hours a day.

It gets frustrating putting in the hours for months and not seeing much return from it. Going to keep pushing on though because I have more help, more tools, more experience, and more motivation to do whatever it takes to be successful in affiliate marketing.

Happy to listen to any input you have CPAExpert..I have seen your earnings and you are kicking butt!!

@Maxin:
You know there is no one in the world came, who knows CPA by birth. Everyone started with the baby step, when i look back and think about my journey, i still ask myself, and sometime i get thrilled. I gave my 18-19hours every day, just working and thinking of CPA, even i remember i used to get weird dreams about landing pages, conversion and all, and when i got up and checked, i was not happy to see my figures, it continued for long long time, i hardly used to sleep, i sacrificed my social life, my gf, everything that has to do with pleasure...i also used to work, actually even at work , i used to play minimize and maximize game in my work computer, lot of people were hating me, that what am i doing at work? I fell sick..and my body couldnt take it after sometime..
My only pleasure was CPA, and even today, i ask myself that now atleast i should enjoy, and i am trying my best to get into social life and to meet more humans! I am trying to help people as much i can, because i know my journey and it was not easy...There is no shortcut in life..Hardwork Pays 101%.. It takes time, but it does pay you back..............!!!

Last edited:
Thanks CPAExpert! You just gave me another boost of motivation to keep charging hard in the affiliate business. Just when I think I am really pushing my work ethic, you showed me that I have not even begun to work as hard and learn as much as I need to for the results I plan on getting.

Hearing about your 18-19 hour days and thinking about CPA marketing all the time reminds me that when I feel tired after two or three hours on the computer, I am not even in the game!

Yeah..going after a goal with a single focus like you did and like I am also doing, though not at your work rate yet, does make it hard to have a life. I know mine has certainly suffered. But we agree - for the long term, this is what we need to do now: work as much as we can and get to profitability. Then we can build a serious business from there and relax afterwards.

It is now about midnight when I started work at 10:00 a.m. Normally i start much earlier, but i was up last night until about 1:30 a.m. working on my site.

Bing continues to not supply much traffic, though my ads and keywords must also be partly responsible. Only 3 clicks to my new site and no click thrus.

My new site has the basics in place but is not trustworthy looking. I am adding posts, adding trust factors like badges, and adding value to it.

Since Bing and my campaigns are so lame right now, I decided to run another offer on a PPV network. Made my own lander using the offers graphics. Was going to add sound to the page, but decided it was too late at night to get into it. Tomorrow I will if the campaign is not approved yet.

At least with the PPV networks I know I get some traffic!

Sticking with my plans for the week to keep upgrading my new site to get approved by google, get other traffic sources, and make it an authority site for a bunch of offers.

Some inspirational words from my favorite sport:

Hey Maxim, Thanks for sharing all of this information, it has been helpful to me since I'm new on the game. I'll like to ask what LP software/plugins are you using? I heard good reviews on thrivethemes wordpress landing pages plugin, but have not decided to invest the $87 they charged.

Also, in regards of your VPS, for performance improvement you can always use Varnish in front of your webserver (apache or nginx), it is reverse-proxy and will hold your most-used pages in memory, improving your load times significantly.

Hey Artie7! Thanks for the kind words.
As for ThriveThemes..jump on it it! I am using their content builder and it rocks. My only minor complaint is that there is too much space between sections and you cannot get too detailed in creating your layout like you could directly in CSS or HTML, but other than that, it is a joy to use.

Thanks for the suggestion on Varnish. Never heard of it and will explore how it may help me. I got my page load down by 50% for my last lander campaign. Finally got some click throughs on a PPV, but still no conversions. I don't think I ran nearly enough traffic through it...will tweak the lander and turn on more traffic.

Have run into a weird technical issue with my authority site where I cannot edit the main page I have been building. I will solve it I am sure, but it is slowing me down for sure.

Decided to add some features to my other campaign lander and rerun it on Popcash. Just need one conversion to be in the black on it, but would love to get about 10 times that amount.

Have been running around all day and not getting in the time I need to make good progress. Going to keep plugging and hammer it hard over the weekend, night and day! Going to make next week my best yet!

Have run into a weird technical issue with my authority site where I cannot edit the main page I have been building. I will solve it I am sure, but it is slowing me down for sure.

Decided to add some features to my other campaign lander and rerun it on Popcash. Just need one conversion to be in the black on it, but would love to get about 10 times that amount.

Have been running around all day and not getting in the time I need to make good progress. Going to keep plugging and hammer it hard over the weekend, night and day! Going to make next week my best yet!

Try to go on Facebook and become part of a few groups out there. Provide information of value and later on ask them their opinion about the content of your page. Their answers may help you improve your content and guide you in increasing conversion. It is the customers that count. Once you have the engagement of your visitors, your chance to make money will increase.

Every blog and authority sites that works well have comments of some their visitors. It is just a matter of finetuning the content to the liking of the audience.

I do not know how new you are, but if you want to have gold nuggets of information for authority sites, scout the internet for pros at blogging and at making authority sites and subscribe to them.

To sell their stuff and their services, they usually send good info and up to date tricks that can make a real difference. Sometimes you can get access to free forums, free videos or free ebooks that can really improve your game or sell without selling.

Edited: because I forgot a word in my post.

Hi Seeqer..thanks for the great suggestions. I mislabeled my site as an authority site. It is more of a targeted "faux" authority site based on an already proven model. I am adding original, medium value content, but not attempting to become a thought leader in the space. All I want is for the site to offer value and look strong enough to drive conversions. Thus far my numbers indicate that about 13% of the traffic hitting the page goes to my main offers. The traffic is too light so far to get any statistics on final conversions.

Once I figure out why wordpress changed the url from the page title to just the domain, and then get access to editing it again, I will pound out 10 articles to get my authority level up.

The page looks too light right now. Got to solve the traffic issue though...may require getting everything dialed in to run on google content network. It will take a good number of articles to get there, but I can jam on that fast.

Also running separate CPA compaigns to keep something going at all times to learn from the data.

I have only gotten one conversion from all of my PPV or mobile pop campaigns. Not exactly sure why I am so far off in that space. Will keep tweaking and testing..

banners
Back