The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Selling Logos,Banners,Websites - Come and get yourself a new identity!

Get our discounted "Home Package" ( Landing Page Webdesign, Logo Design, 2 Banners Design, Business Card Design - $100 ) and save $20 on your next order.

Pretty nice portfolio you have here. I'll get with you for a logo I'm going to need done for an upcoming course I'm releasing here on CPAFix.

We'll wait for you, sir, we're available all the time.
My e-mail address is dzanzil@yahoo.com , contact me here.

New design packs will be available soon at the best prices!
Stay tuned!

Get our discounted "Home Package" ( Landing Page Webdesign, Logo Design, 2 Banners Design, Business Card Design - $100 ) and save $20 on your next order.

Offer of the week:

Spring brought you some of the best offers of the year! Only this week you can have the "Home Package" ( Landing Page Webdesign, Logo Design, 2 Banners Design, Business Card Design ) at $80 instead of $100 , and also a $20 discount coupon on your next order. Don't forget also that any order exceeding $50 will be discounted.

Have a good week!

Review! - I had Dzanzil design a custom PDF template and what he created was amazing, got it right first time round. There was a delay with communication but was completely understandable due to circumstances. Will be using him for practically ever design project I have. Thanks :)

Offer of the week:

Any order exceeding $50 will be discounted and will receive also a bonus coupon for 20% cut on the next order.

Have a good week!

Offer of the week:

The Easter is approaching, so we got brand new offers for our loyal clients! Any order until the 5th of May gets a 15% HOT cut.
Also, the customers who didn't get to spend their coupons until now, will get double points for any artwork requested.

Have a good week!

Happy Easter, Everyone!

As a special offer this week, the 15% HOT cut from last week will increase up to an even HOTTER 20% CUT.
The customers will be be able to redeem new coupons, this time limited edition, called Bunny Coupons. These can be used only this week, offering more than 35% discount. The Bunny Coupons are to be received only if the customer's order exceeded $75.

Have a good week!

Offer of the week:

Any order exceeding $50 will be discounted and will receive also a bonus coupon for 20% cut on the next order.

Have a good week!

Sent some work to be done. Solid and fast! Definitely recommend my boy Danzil! Does a good amount of my work nowadays and he knows I do ALOT! Keep it up buddy!

Offer of the week:

Any order until the 7th of June gets a 15% HOT cut.
Also, the customers who didn't get to spend their coupons until now, will get double points for any artwork requested.

Have a good week!

Offer of the week:

The exam session started for some of the students out there, so here's what I propose: give them a better way to handle their businesses while successfully attending the examinations. Show us you're a student and we give you a 20% discount on every artwork. Show us the coupon also and the discount will increase up to 35% discount. Offer only until the 1st of July.

Have a good week! Goodluck on everything you do!

I've sent you a skype. I may be able to give you a few jobs - for a long term type thing, I'm always in need of a good designer!

That's exactly the thing you'll get here, sir, I'm looking aswell for long-time serious relationships at work.
We'll talk to each other on Skype, I accepted your friend request.

banners
Back