The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

[Live Case Study] Make Money With YouTbe And CPA

Nice Case Study, I thought about doing just the same with the same offer, they also have it on peerfly. I noticed that you're link in the video description seems to be broken, if I click it I get redirected to the video, you might want to check this.

Day 15 (2/16/2013):

It is been a week since the last update I have a lot to say:

#1 "Online Backup" Video:
The video is doing great since I started I am ranking on the 1st page of YouTube for more than 16 keywords:

169gvwl.png

which proves that YouTube videos are extremely easy to rank and you can get traffic within the first days as shown below:

wbow94.png

But I think this offer is not converting anymore in fact I do not care about it the only important thing is I proved that videos is very powerful

#2 Email submits videos:
As I told you before I am going to focus on email submits offers, I created 4 videos until now I bought 4 Fiverr Gigs to promote them and I will update you tomorrow.

So until now:
Money invested: 20$
Clicks: 51
Allowed Clicks: 11
Conversions:0

Hi anes,

Firstly off, excellent case study.

I just wanted to point out something:
I ran this exact offer on a different affiliate network around 3 weeks ago. I drove a heap of keyword + geo targetted traffic to the offer and I got 0 conversions.
I even placed a banner on one of my decent traffic tech blogs (over 30 000 page views monthly) that receives the majority of its traffic (over 80%) from the US and still I got zero conversions. My gut feel is that the advertiser is scrubbing leads.

I would advise everyone to stay away from MYPCBackup.com

Hi anes,

Firstly off, excellent case study.

I just wanted to point out something:
I ran this exact offer on a different affiliate network around 3 weeks ago. I drove a heap of keyword + geo targetted traffic to the offer and I got 0 conversions.
I even placed a banner on one of my decent traffic tech blogs (over 30 000 page views monthly) that receives the majority of its traffic (over 80%) from the US and still I got zero conversions. My gut feel is that the advertiser is scrubbing leads.

I would advise everyone to stay away from MYPCBackup.com

Thank you for the info I knew there was something wrong with that offer.

Day 17 (2/18/2013):

I have some good news finally I made my first conversions so this is really working guys here's a screenshot of the clicks I got until now:

nfgr4j.png

That traffic made 4 conversions untill now:

70hsph.png

I knew there was something with the "MyPCbackup" offer so guys be careful about promoting that offer it is not converting anymore if you want to promote using YouTube I suggest Email submits.

So until now:
Money invested: 20$
Clicks: 43
Allowed Clicks: 17
Conversions:4
Earnings:6.4$

I will update next week coz I have a lot of work to do this week.

banners
Back