The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

List rental

Yes, but you need a relationship with the person supplying the data or you will get the dregs.
If you have offers and a platform, alot of companies will give you data on revenue share - just check your opt-ins.

Yes, but you need a relationship with the person supplying the data or you will get the dregs.
If you have offers and a platform, alot of companies will give you data on revenue share - just check your opt-ins.
But i have found a few Companies providing this.. Ex. Frescodata.com..
Could it work if i rent their list and sending my campaigns out?

Anything is possible.

A company I have known for a long time have provided me a big chunk of their database on a 50/50 revenue share deal. So I send campaigns and I have to split what I make with them.

They say its good date, collected within 3 months and fits a certain demographic. I sent a 50K test of a high converting campaign to it and it bombed.

But I didnt buy or rent the data, it only cost me my time and the cost of send.

People will tell you that their data is amazing, but if youre paying out for it, you need to cover the risk. Whats your exposure if it doesnt work? Think about that and decide if its worth it.

Anything is possible.

A company I have known for a long time have provided me a big chunk of their database on a 50/50 revenue share deal. So I send campaigns and I have to split what I make with them.

They say its good date, collected within 3 months and fits a certain demographic. I sent a 50K test of a high converting campaign to it and it bombed.

But I didnt buy or rent the data, it only cost me my time and the cost of send.

People will tell you that their data is amazing, but if youre paying out for it, you need to cover the risk. Whats your exposure if it doesnt work? Think about that and decide if its worth it.
Oh okay!
Hmm, do you know any companies that you Got great Experience with Maybe?

Ha, I thought I did.

Search around and look for data management companies or list brokers.

The thing is, you need a something unique. Either an offer that no one else has or a traffic source that is yours.
Why would they give you their data if you're just going to run amazon affiliate stuff to it?

Offer something that no one else and what everyone wants. Success will follow.

I've been promoting CPA offers using purchased data for 16+ years. I personally wouldn't spend money on data that I'm not going to own.

MI
Back