The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

List Building by Getting Traffic to Your Website

dumphreys

affiliate
One of the most fundamental parts of running a successful online business is to build a list of customers and the only way to do this is by getting traffic to your website.

Many people who start a business online don?t fully appreciate the need to drive traffic to their site, for some reason they are under the assumption that if they ?build it they will come? unfortunately this isn?t true; you need to direct the traffic to your site.

There are a number of traffic methods that can be used to drive visitors to your site; you need to set yourself a budget after all the big names brands (coca cola etc) all have an advertising budget to work from.

The methods to use for getting traffic to your site will need to be decided on the strength of your budget, after all not all techniques are a paid service some are free again depends on the amount of time that you need to put into your business.

Examples of the free methods that you can use are as follows; article marketing, forum marketing, video, social networking, etc.

Even with these free methods you may want to outsource some of the work because time is money and you need to think is your time more important doing other things to help grow your business?
Examples of the paid methods that can be used are; PPC, PPV, banner ads, And you can buy ad space in ezines and newsletters related to your site's content. This is a great way to invite highly targeted prospects to your landing pages, etc.

I really do hope that this helps you to achieve success online.

One of the things I can share is the use of social networking sites in driving massive traffic to your site. Because of the popularity of this site, A lot marketers use this as there marketing tool and I can tell you that this is very effective.

The trouble is social bookmarking actually requires a lot of time and effort if your not using one of those programs which automate the process. I'm not saying that if you don't have it, its going to be useless, far from. Anyone who submits a link is going to get something in return but obviously if you can either join up with a bunch of SB people who will increase your links popularity your going to just get one link which won't bring too much traffic.

The best traffic is still those who are coming from the SERPs. They are the most targeted traffic and this kind of traffic converts very well.

banners
Back