The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Link page rank?

Thank you!But I what to increase it,because nobody wants to make link exchange with me!Of course the reason is that I have no page rank yet and I'm not indexed :(((

If you have good content people WILL want to link to you, so don't worry about PR yet, focus 1st on building the content that will make people want to link to your site.

Yes, dont focus just on PR so you can exchange links. The best links will come naturally.

I have a site that I've NEVER promoted yet its a PR3 because its a useful site and several high profile related sites have linked to it!

Thank you!But I what to increase it,because nobody wants to make link exchange with me!Of course the reason is that I have no page rank yet and I'm not indexed :(((
Work first on getting indexed - a single backlink from a frequently crawled site will do the trick.

For PR - I suggest you first focus more on your content. Give other sites a good reason to link to your site. Unique and informative content relevant in your niche should be your primary focus for now.

You may also want to search for dofollow blogs with high PR and start participating as this will also help in your PR building.

Also post on related forums, with helpful posts. After some time you can add a sig link to your site. This can help with indexing, and traffic.

banners
Back