The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Link Lovin' Newsletter

Linda Buquet

affiliate
The Vday Edition of the 5 Star Affiliate Newsletter is about Link Love!

We have some exciting new 5 Star programs coming your way this month. One of them is a very big, yet relatively new affiliate network and the other is a well known ad network that is launching a very competitive and compelling affiliate program Affiliate Program.

Discover some of the newest programs we have just launched that are ready for some of your "link love" as well as important program news and updates.

Read the 5 Star February Newsletter here: :)

http://www.5staraffiliateprograms.com/sales-news-feb2006.html

Wow didnt realize you offered such an extensive affiliate database. This would be a great resource to start niche sites. Keep up the great work.

Dont know what a niche site is? Check out my thread in the General Topics section titled help me help you and just ask.

Sorry my2cents but your buddy d0m1n10n is not lost at all. Sorry you think I am spamming. I didnt intend it to be taken as that at all. I am simply trying to get research done for a product I am making. Thought I was helping out by answering peoples questions myself. I was simply trying to stir up peoples minds so that they would start asking stuff. I do however still have a job until the 6th so I am not able to be at home all the time. Therefore I cannot be posting all the time. On another note I have to much information that would be going to waste if all I did was just spam on forums. Guess everybody knows all they need to here though. I will probably be back when I have time to spend doing something other than buisness. I will be back periodically to check the thread. I was only trying to contribute while getting some research done for myself. Have a good one and I am sure I will see you again some day soon.

Hi Terry,

I DO appreciate your contribution - just trying to please all sides.

As I said in the post above, I do want a variety of info and you have been a great contributor.

I hope you stick around!

Joe, I think an apology is in order!

it seems to me that someone who has a lengthy sig about an affilaite program about something called the "lost files" and PL article content and biz opps is "lost" in the wrong forum...... unless he is here to learn about afilliate marketing of consumables... which is yet to be decided...

So, I guess I did over state things by saying he is/was spamming..

for this I do appologize...

Joe

Your appology is accepted. The sig by the way isnt ment to promote The Lost Files that is just a service that he has. If you go to the training section in the lower left you will see a series of vids and audio files. I would like to explain that in my sig but hell isnt long enough already. :) I also have my monitor set to 1600 x 1200 so on most forums it only looks like two lines.

I will be staying around occasionally but like I said before I have other forums that I post in and I am constantly working on a handfull of diffrent projects and have a full time job for this week. So my time is pretty spread out.

banners
Back