The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Link cloakers, which one though?

raycowie

affiliate
Hey, how come none of you so-called internet marketing gurus have come up with a top quality affiliate cloak linker that doesn’t require a degree in computer technology to install? One without all that FTP, .php, HTML coding, et al! I’m sure you’d make an absolute fortune if you did (but don’t forget it was my idea, Buster!) since most affiliate newbies would flock to buy it, I'm sure.
Or maybe there's already one out there and I just don’t know about it, yet!
I’d much appreciate any qualified, honest and polite suggestions, but please, please, please - NO sales pitches. I’d rather hear from people who actually have one, use it and find it does what it's supposed to do perfectly well?

Thanks ever so, Ray.

Last week I posted a youtube video that walks you through the whole process...Niche Site Profit's Link Cloaker is nice, I actually prefer BudURL with its tracking capabilities.
If you'd like that URL, PM and I will be happy to email it to you OR just do a search on Youtube for the exact phrase "Create a ClickBank hop link & Cloak it"

Be sure to turn up your speakers :)

Regards,

Fernando,

Nicely done You Tube video and demonstrates a quick and easy way for non techies to create short cloaked links.

I'm curious, does anyone have a feeling for how SEO friendly cloaked URL's are via websites like Budurl?

Try stumbleupon's new service su.pr which is a link shortener, a cloaker, too, and at the same time exposes your content to 8 million su users.

banners
Back