The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Linda Does the ShoeMoney Radio Show

Still Grinning

Be glad I didn't use this one ...
Linda_Buquet.gif

Oops! Did I just print that?! LOL
I'm just teasing ... you should see all pics of different hair styles I've had over the years ... then again, that's scarey. :eek:

Yeah, I didn't tell you about the graphics stuff huh, and you just thought I was a programming whack job?! Or was it just whack job?! Heh!

If you Google me, better spell Bobbie right or you'll get an eye full. ;)

Eww that's an oldie but goodie. Back from my BIG Hair - Rocker Chick days.
I used it for my avatar when I started the WebProWorld affiliate forums even though it was 15 years old. :p

"If you Google me, better spell Bobbie right or you'll get an eye full.'

Nother belly laugh! :D

K I'm over and out and off to the bank. Later...

oops, somehow I missed this your question about being nervous Linda! Yeah, I was realllly nervous, but I just pictured myself just chatting on the phone with Jeremy and reading IRC at the same time. It kind of eased my mind ;)

Today is the day

The day has arrived. This is Tuesday, October 3, 2006. Linda will be on the radio show today. I'm sure many of her 5 Star fans will be listening and Linda will remember that it really is just like talking on the telephone.

You can listen at the following time:

6pm EDT (Eastern Daylight Time)
5pm CDT (Central Daylight Time)
4pm MDT (Mountain Daylight Time)
3pm PDT (Pacific Daylight Time)
22:00 GMT
22:00 UTC
22:00 Zulu

Thanks for the reminder Larry and for posting the times.

I'll see ya'll on the show. I'll be in the chat room an hour early to be sure I get a seat. BUT we can't talk about affiliate marketing in the chat room during the SEO show that will be on then, so save questions until the NetIncome show starts.

I'm busy launching PhoneDog today and getting ready for the show so won't be able to spend much time in the forum today. Larwee and the mods will take good care of you guys.

Good Job Linda

Well, I posted a few questions for you onto the chat and Shoe asked you the biggie about what's the criteria for a 5 star program.

Enjoyed the information and the show ... thanks for doing that for us! ;)

Great show Linda

I listened to all of the show. Linda was great, and she probably did much better than she had expected to do.

Perhaps she will be on again, or even have her own show.

Thanks you two.

It was actually MUCH harder than I thought it would be and I was super nervous.

Sorry Bobbie, I had to close the chat window and rely on Jeremy and Andrea to ask me questions from the chat room. It was too hard to try to answer questions and also be reading new ones. Sorry they missed that datafeed question, I did want to talk about feeds and dup content issues so that was a great question.

Gotta run to an appt back later.

I am a big sports fan and I am proud that the St. Louis Cardinals are in the playoffs.

While you were on, the St. Louis Cardinals were playing the San Diego Padres in a baseball playoff game. Since you are in the San Diego area, I guess you just might be a Padres fan.

I decided to listen to you on the ShoeMoney Show rather than watch the baseball game.

I wanted to listen to it, but missed it. I got the alert and thought.. damn it ;)
I downloaded the Podcast already and will listen to it tonight.
Cheers,

Linda Buquet said:
Hi Carsten, don't worry you didn't miss much and I'm sure would not learn anything new, you old pro!

hehe ... I listen to Shoe because of the CPA stuff. I do it a little but there is still interesting stuff to hear. I know that Jeremy is not so much on top of things when it comes to affiliate marketing. It was nice to listen how an affiliate marketing veteran was teaching the young upstart a thing or two ;).

p.s. I am always learning something or at least reinforce opinions :)
Good show (and clever self promotion, not shameless though ;) )

cheers,

Yep, I was also able to hear your voice. I hope to see you in person at Affiliate SUmmit 2007 West at Las Vegas. Think about this, less than a 1 hour flight... getting spoiled at the Wynn (I am sure that you would get a break on the price per night). How does this sound to you? ;)

Cheers,

Actually the Wynn has been trying to get me to go visit and trying to give me a free stay for a long time. Didn't even think of that but would have been good IF I was going to Summit. I'm not and it's not about money at all - in fact I NEED the write-off. I'm not going due to the reasons I told you before.

Oh almost forgot PLUSSSSSSSS I'm having a new Grand baby. He's due mid January so I will need to go to Portland right around that time. New babies win out over biz trips!

Hi Linda,

Linda Buquet said:
Actually the Wynn has been trying to get me to go visit and trying to give me a free stay for a long time. Didn't even think of that but would have been good IF I was going to Summit. I'm not and it's not about money at all - in fact I NEED the write-off. I'm not going due to the reasons I told you before.

So you haven't been at the Wynn yet? See, I was thinking about the Wynn, because of the reasons you told me before ;)

I blogged about the Wynn in a 3-post series in april: Part 1 , Part 2 and Part 3

Read them and you will understand where I was coming from with my last post ;).

Tell me about the write-offs. Because of the situation created by the INS for me, which is heavily restricting me, is it hard to get anything out of the whole business that benefits me directly. That causes the same "problem" every calendar year again and again ;( . Some would say that it is a nice problem to have, but I have unfortunately to disagree.

Linda Buquet said:
Oh almost forgot PLUSSSSSSSS I'm having a new Grand baby. He's due mid January so I will need to go to Portland right around that time. New babies win out over biz trips!

Whoa.. where did this wildcard came from? Nicely done ;). This is of course a "reason" I can't do anything about... darn.. hehe.

Cheers,

MI
Back