The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Linda Does the ShoeMoney Radio Show

Linda Buquet

affiliate
Hey guys,

I was just invited to be next week's guest star at the
Shoe Money Net Income Radio Show over at Webmaster Radio.
The show will air next Tues Oct. 3rd @ 6pm Eastern

As many of you know I'm a BIG fan of Jeremy's. For anyone to go from Appliance salesman to $200K a month in affiliate revenue in SUCH a short period definately has my admiration. Plus he's just a cool guy.

The SHOE SHOW - it's going to be fun, but I'm a little nervous.
Have never done a radio show, PLUS I have to take questions
from all the crazy black and gray hatters in the chat room
(Kidding you know I love all you guys, regardless of color!) :p

So do me a favor and think of some REALLY good questions you want me to answer on the show so I don't have time for random Qs. :eek: Post them below and I'll see if we can fit them in. Plus you can call in during the show and ask me questions too.

More info as I find out more...

Great news :)

I will try to catch it this time despite the time differences...
(when you're upside down, time stream changes and the special relativistic theory kicks in :p so I'll have to figure out what time will it be here heh)

btw, I thought shoe does a couple millions a month, or is it 200K only with azoogle ;)

I think I remember a post where he hade 200K a month average over several months. Not sure, maybe I'm wrong. I'll have to go find it and will post it here when I do. Anyway it's A LOT!

Andrea from PlanetAndrea is Jeremy's new co-host. I just IMed her about this thread, so she's here now to say hi!

Give her a warm 5 Star welcome!

Hey Linda! We are really excited to have you on the show next week! Your readers can listen to the show via WebmasterRadio.fm and will be able to call into the live show and ask questions! The call in phone number is 866-345 6631, and the show is Tuesday, Oct. 3rd at 5pm central. We will also be fielding questions from an IRC chatroom irc.webmasterradio.fm #webmasterradio

Thank you for being our guest!

-Andrea

I plan to listen and I am sure all members of Linda's fan club plans to listen. You did know that she has a fan club, didn't you?

Andrea, it is good to have you posting here at 5 Star. I hope you aren't just a guest. It would be great if you would become a regular and post here often. This is a fantastic community and I know you would enjoy being an active part of it. :)

Thanks so much for inviting me to be on Andrea and thanks for signing up
to post more details. Hope we see you here often, although I know how busy you are.

AW Larwee, now you're making me blush and making me more nervous.

Funny, I used to be a seminar speaker and I've given presentations for hundreds of people LIVE! But I'm more nervous about this. Not sure why.

Andrea were you nervous your 1st time?

Linda, there is really nothing to be nervous about. I worked on the air in radio for a while and it was fun. I have the perfect face for radio. :)

Doing all of those other things should make radio a snap for you. The main reason you are nervous is probably due to the fact that this is something new that you've never done before. I'm not positive but I wouldn't be surprised if you were nervous before you spoke at a seminar for the first time.

Get this one out of the way and you will feel fine. Actually you will probably start feeling fine once the show starts and you have talked for a while. You will do just fine.

I think i would be nervous as well! Millions of people can hear that and if you say something stupid that will be remembered .. errmm thats not helping is it :p

ok, so it'll be ok Linda, no worries we're there to support you :)

Linda, while I'm not positive, my assumption is that you are going to be a guest by telephone. So you will be in your own home. In a way it will be like a conference call, and you've done those before.

I made a living in radio for a while and I was a little nervous each time before I went on the air. Many who had done it for years also had that feeling, but once they got on the air things were fine. There were some who said they didn't get nervous before they went on the air.

Doing it by telephone from your home is a lot easier than being in a studio at a radio station. You can be a lot more relaxed and it won't be as obvious to you that you are doing a radio broadcast. Once it gets going you will feel comfortable and I predict that you will actually enjoy it.

Yep it's just by phone from home so it will be fine.
I'm sure once I open my mouth I'll be fine.

I'm just used to typing more than talking these days.
This will be fun.

Hey Linda

linda.jpg

:D Can you spell my name now?!! :D

Read more ... Shoe Me The Money
What can I say? I was bored <evil chuckle>

Cute write-up too!

"Can Shoemoney lure Linda to the Dark Hat Side? Tune it and find out!"

Good one! :p

Where did you get that pic of me?

Grin

He-He-He ... I have achieved spewage ... my work here is done! :D

Ahhhhh, life is good when you have Photoshop ... lol.

I grabbed a pic of you and Shoe from the people who brought you Boobie ... Google ... image search ... I Googled your butt! :D Tossed you into Photoshop and put a gangsta on ya.

Black is beautiful Linda!
Have fun on the show gal !!! <evil chuckle>

Wow haven't looked at those pics for awhile.

And I've never Googled my own butt. Maybe I should see what other pics are floating around out there.

Bobbie, you are REALLY in trouble now that I know you know photoshop.
Thanks for the belly laugh!

banners
Back