The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous Super Affiliates

Linda Buquet

affiliate
A story in the business section of the San Diego News Network yesterday reads like "The Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous Super Affiliates." I live in San Diego county and didn't realize how many well known super affiliates, affiliate gurus and Internet marketers live here. But it makes sense - since this is the land of sun and surf.

This is a long, detailed story, primarily about Jason Moffatt. It goes into his earnings, his business structure, how he got started and his lifestyle of yoga, meditation and surfing. The story also highlights many of the other big names you might know that live in the area. It's a great read and you'll pick up some good insights too. Check it out!

<strong><a href="http://www.sdnn.com/sandiego/2009-09-29/news/millionaire-internet-marketing-entrepreneurs-thrive-in-san-diego">Millionaire Internet Marketing Entrepreneurs Thrive in San Diego</a></strong>

"Internet entrepreneur Jason Moffatt works about five hours per week and makes more than $200,000 a year.

Among his peers, Moffatt is on the low end of the earning pole. His buddies, according to Moffatt, make anywhere from $1 million to $20 million a year.

Yes, it sounds like a dream life. But this guy is for real."

I'm in central US and it seems like out your way there are affiliate / internet marketing conferences all the time. So, I'm not real surprised that you would have many affiliate marketing guru's out your way. :)

banners
Back