The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Lets' talk LATAM!

tayo

affiliate
Hi Guys.
The Latam Market is doing great these days. I am looking to venture more into the Latam Market, and want to see if anyone can help with some information.
So from experience, I see Nutra and Dating works well with the Geo(s).
However, if anyone have contrary opinion or know of other niches that works well with the geo, I would like to hear such opinion.
Moreover, it's there any network or forum tailored towards affiliates from the LATAM countries?

Hi @tayo
Not sure what exactly you are looking for, but at WapEmpire we have tons of hot offers for LATAM. Check my recent post here.
What's more, we have a Spanish-speaking manager to guide you. So, in case you feel like pushing some mobile traffic, you are very welcome!

Thanks for reaching out Daria.
I will definitely contact you soon when I'm ready to push offers in MX and BR, as I see you got great offers in those geos.
For now, I'm still looking to meeting more LATAM pubs and learn what works or not in the market, as I'm just venturing into the LATAM market now.

Hey Tayo!

From our experience with LATAM, Adult vertical works really well there, as well as Sweepstakes. Normally our affiliates use an Adult Smartlink, that shows the best offer to your user according to his segment, like this you can set your creatives and run it in several Latin countries, always getting the highest eCPM possible. There are actually Latin girls working in our support team, they can help you out with some fast translation and best recommendations on what to focus.

Last edited:
Hey Tayo!

From our experience with LATAM, Adult vertical works really well there, as well as Sweepstakes. Normally our affiliates use an Adult Smartlink, that shows the best offer to your user according to his segment, like this you can set your creatives and run it in several Latin countries, always getting the highest eCPM possible. There are actually Latin girls working in our support team, they can help you out with some fast translation and best recommendations on what to focus.

Feel free to contact in Skype - support.mobidea :)
Thanks for the reply.
Checked your site, and I must say I was impressed, especially with the Academy page.
Will definitely be in touch soon.

I am looking to venture more into the Latam Market
Hey,
A couple of years ago I saw a vid on one of the better IM lists I've opted-into about marketing to LatAm countries. Seemed very interesting but since I didn't want to deal with the language gap I didn't dig deeper.

Was wondering - Do you understand any LatAm languages (Spanish, Portuguese etc.) or do you use translation services? If you translate, where do you recommend going and how do you verify the quality of the translation?

Sorry for asking instead of answering - I'll owe you one ;)

Hey,
A couple of years ago I saw a vid on one of the better IM lists I've opted-into about marketing to LatAm countries. Seemed very interesting but since I didn't want to deal with the language gap I didn't dig deeper.

Was wondering - Do you understand any LatAm languages (Spanish, Portuguese etc.) or do you use translation services? If you translate, where do you recommend going and how do you verify the quality of the translation?

Sorry for asking instead of answering - I'll owe you one ;)
I actually do not understand any of these languages, And just so you know, I simply use the Google translate, and even if not perfect, I believe it's of fair quality as I do get relevant responses by the time I translate the responses I get from the other end of the chat.

Thanks. Some ppl think being a perfectionist is a virtue - I'm proof that it isn't. Missed several opportunities just because I tried doing things 100% perfect.

The 80-20 law rules, and I guess you're proof for that. Google Translate isn't perfect - but it's good enough to make profits.

Lesson learned. Thanks!

banners
Back