The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Lemon Squad - New Merchant on SAS High Commissions!

lemonsquad

Hello Everyone!

We started our affiliate program on SAS last week, and I would like to let you all know about us and what we can do for you affiliates.

About Us
First off, Lemon Squad is a pre-purchase inspection company. We help used car buyers by providing an inspection service. We inspect the vehicle for issues from exterior to mechanical, and then our inspectors send the findings to the customer. We are able to inspect all of the U.S. including Alaska and Hawaii. As well as parts of Canada and Mexico. Not much competition. I know of only one other vehicle inspection affiliate program.

Our conversion rate is about 50%, which I think is pretty good. As a current affiliate myself, this site is setup perfect for affiliates.

Pay Out
You can earn up to $30.00 per sale! Average sales are 149.99 at the tier 1 rate (8%) you would earn $12.00 per sale! If you refer affiliates to us you would be a tier 2 Affiliate which will increase your percentage. With 10 cars being sold in the US every minute, you can easily make a sale. We have a 45 day capture, so plenty of time to get your commission.

***** First Sale Bonus ******
For your first sale I will personally send you $5.00. I will increase it if you have more then 5 sales come in on one day on the first sale day only.

About the Manager
I have been running my own affiliate programs for about 5 years and have been successful. I was working as a programmer on the side and was picked up by Lemon Squad. After working with them, I told them they have to get an affiliate program going!!! They are already doing great with sales as it is but like I told them, "exposure is key for this business and affiliate marketing is the ultimate exposure!" and "Amazon wouldn't be as big as it is without affiliate marketing." That got them sold and now I'm the affiliate manager. Feel free to contact me thru abestweb or thru shareasale. Don't want to post my email and get slammed with spam.

Thoughts
I would recommend this program for anyone running an auto related website. I would think a classified auto site would be best, especially classic cars since classic car sales can be $30.00 commissions. Auto forums, blogs, etc would all be great. I recommend anyone that thinks they can make a sale to sign up.

ShareASale.com and Lemon Squad

Thanks for reading!

Al

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back