The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Legal disclaimers

D

Duke

This is pretty serious business actually and I'm looking for some good advice from all you experts.

For those of you who don't know, one of the sites I run is an online community/family/individual support forum. Essentially, we're there to offer watered down advice based on personal experiences and if we can't help, we can offer a sympathetic ear and support.

Well, I have one member who I knew from previous forums and tried to avoid having him sign up (I know it sounds bad what I'm saying but it's honest). This guy is really out there and has a plethora of problems with lots of excused and no willingness to face his problems head on. This has me worried and has for the past few months. He's started drinking, causing trouble, etc., and he's only a young college guy.

Last night he posted what I expected he would a few months back, he hinted at suicide. Of course this worries the hell out of me from a moral standpoint not to mention from a professional one as well. I'm concerned about him actually following through with it, pointing to my site or a member or post in the forums and losing everything. Now I may be overreacting but I'm not taking any chances at all so this is where you all come in.

I need some hints on where I can find good legal disclaimers with links if possible. I can cut, paste, edit and re-write most of it but I need to have a lot of the legal jargon in tact.

I sincerely thank anyone who responds to this post for taking the time to read, and more importantly, taking the time to help.

BTW, I apologize if I come across as an arse in this post, to be quite honest, I've been expecting this for a while now and was shocked to see my fears in black and white in my forums this evening.

Thanks again,

Ken
Lifesupporters.com Founder.

MI
Back