The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Leaving Philly.

Liquid1

Hi Everyone,

I?ve made the difficult decision to leave Downtown Ecommerce Partners and move to Chicago for a new opportunity. My time with Downtown Ecommerce has been a great one and getting to bring many of you into their programs has been a fantastic experience.

I would like to thank many of you for being part of the DEP managed programs and hope you continue to support them.

The people at DEP are very well versed in Adware and bad practices and I believe they will continue to run their managed programs in a way that will remain Affiliate Friendly. The DEP crew is an amazing group of people and the decision to leave was not an easy one. Brian will be the new account manager if you need anything. You can reach him at brian @ downtownecommerce.com.

If anyone would like to do a final MAMA meet-up, please let me know as I would love to see my fellow Mid Atlantic Affiliate Marketers one more time before I leave.

Thank you all again and see some of you at the breast cancer walk this weekend.

Hi Adam,

Are you staying in the affiliate marketing industry or is your new gig something totally unrelated?

Congrats in any case. I hope it's a step up and you like the new job and Chicago!

Linda,,,I'll still be around in the industry =0), can't get rid of me that easily hahaha :D

Thanks for the warm wishes guys and I look forward to sharing the new ventures with you.

banners
Back