LeadSmack Media Inc.

125x125.png
Join Now

LeadSmack Media Inc. Facebook

LeadSmack Media Inc. Twitter

contacticon.png
jon@leadsmack.com

Vote for LeadSmack Media Inc. now, on the CPA Network List
LeadSmack (jon) currently owes us $6,701.60. LeadSmack paid us the 2 months prior around 3k but when the larger 6k bill arrived we started to get the run around. At first Jon said they were just waiting to be paid but that was almost 1 month ago now. He is now late on 2 payments and it seems that he decided to stop replying to my emails/messages. I tried numerous times to contact him on skype and email.
I am done trying to go about this the nice way. You have 48 hours to send our payment and now that this is public I will follow through if we do not get paid. You paid us the 2 first months for the same traffic. Pay up or we will make you pay.
INFO ATTACHED. You can see what we were paid and what we have not been paid for yet. Leadsmack is a huge scam and I promise we will not just walk from this.
Jon I thought you were a God Fearing man...?
- See more at: LeadSmack Media - CPA Network Reviews - Affpaying

Wow Jon seamed a cool guy this is a shame....anyone heard from him? That didn't last long!

Correction, when I told you were were waiting I actually said we were waiting on the fraud report. We paid you $3k yes but guess how much of that $3k was out of our ass. ALL OF IT! Your traffic is junk and fraud. Every time you run an offer we get an email with fraud reports. I am tired of dealing with you. Have your attorney call mine if you wish to take it further. You cost me several advertisers who were a big deal for us so I guess there will be a counter suit which will not be very good for you. Further, we have no IO in place no contract. Where do you get you will MAKE ME PAY?

I owe you nothing and you will get NOTHING! I have great affiliates who send quality traffic to our offers. We pay them weekly, some monthly but we pay. If we don't pay an affiliate it is probably because of fraud as we have the money to pay, and I have to sleep at night.

By the way Chris. I am a God fearing man. Where does your heart stand?

Hey CPAFix members. We have some cool new offers live and some better payout terms. Get with me if you can send some (LEGIT) traffic. Lets make some money.

LeadSmack (jon) currently owes us $6,701.60. LeadSmack paid us the 2 months prior around 3k but when the larger 6k bill arrived we started to get the run around. At first Jon said they were just waiting to be paid but that was almost 1 month ago now. He is now late on 2 payments and it seems that he decided to stop replying to my emails/messages. I tried numerous times to contact him on skype and email.
I am done trying to go about this the nice way. You have 48 hours to send our payment and now that this is public I will follow through if we do not get paid. You paid us the 2 first months for the same traffic. Pay up or we will make you pay.
INFO ATTACHED. You can see what we were paid and what we have not been paid for yet. Leadsmack is a huge scam and I promise we will not just walk from this.
Jon I thought you were a God Fearing man...?
- See more at: LeadSmack Media - CPA Network Reviews - Affpaying

Wow Jon seamed a cool guy this is a shame....anyone heard from him? That didn't last long!

"Wow Jon seamed a cool guy" lol he is :) he a balla

"this is a shame" No shame brotha. Still standing and making it happen for affiliates. Maybe get with me in private before making your comment.

"anyone heard from him?" I am right here. Did not take long to get a hold of me...

"That didn't last long!" What's not long? ummmm lol STILL HERE!!!

I will have to side with Leadsmack on this because we have worked with other networks to that have taken long to pay us. not going to name names but one reputable outfit took 7 months to pay us....we were pretty upset at first, but we understood why it was taking so long. Networks have to protect their own butts in orde4r to stay in business. this is not a personal game...its a business game. We have to ensure that we at least and at worst break even...preferably have a positive ROI.

We sometimes have to terminate pubs accounts for fraud and we don't like it because charities loose out as well....but its all about longevity and staying in the game.

I am not saying anything bad about lead kitchen either as I can understand their frustration, but if all of those leads were in fact fraud....spend more on fraud control...stop paying pubs weekly out of the gate......it only encourages bad marketing. just my opinion on it. We learned the hard way on a lot of those points...just sharing the knowledge

Thanks for the positive posts guys. LeadSmack is NOT for sale and I am still paying out publishers. Chris is a liar and a fraud. He used to own other networks which also went down hill for him. Paying pubs weekly without earning trust and building a relationship is not smart.

I have to sleep at night and if I do not pay a publisher you best believe that I have GOOD reason.

Since this is public and Chris you wanted it public here it is: WE WILL NOT BE PAYING YOU FOR YOUR TRAFFIC! YOUR TRAFFIC WAS DEEMED FRAUD AND IT WILL NOT BE PAID FOR. YOU COST US SEVERAL ADVERTISERS AND IT HURT US MORE THAN WHAT YOU ARE OUT. I AM NOT PAYING FOR FRAUD!

I have worked hard to make LeadSmack what it is today so has my partner. I am not letting LeadKitchen ruin that.

Operation Offers! Thanks for your comment. You are right but I disagree with holding a payment for 7 months. If it takes that long to decide if you want to pay it then something is wrong. Chris was paid $3k so far and we really should not have paid that. I only did because I felt bad because the guy is paying weekly and getting screwed. Half of that was scrubbed out because of chargebacks from the advertisers. So that 3k used to be about $5k give or take. Don't quote me but ball park figures. We are honest people and we have to sleep at night. I am not screwing anyone out of their money. Unlike a scammer I can put myself in their shoes. It would suck to spend hundreds on traffic to learn that I am not getting paid. <--- not in me at all.

On a good note. We are seeing great EPC's on our download/toolbar offers. Any of you affiliates who wish to contact me lets get some business going. :)

Thanks,
Jonathan Smith

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back