Jonathan Smith

LeadSmack Media Inc.

125x125.png
Join Now

LeadSmack Media Inc. Facebook

LeadSmack Media Inc. Twitter

contacticon.png
jon@leadsmack.com

LeadSmack Media is a private performance network with exclusive offers and high payouts. We pay affiliates on time every time and even have daily and weekly payment options for stronger affiliates who have proven quality traffic and leads.

We are a team! We are LeadSmack Media

Vote for LeadSmack Media Inc. now, on the CPA Network List

I have already had an account from LeadSmack Media Inc.There are many great offers. hope we work well together!

Hey there, thanks for the kind words. We are sure to work well together. We are a team and loyal to our affiliates.

Do u accept incentive traffic?

Not really, we may have some incentive offers up soon but not interested in being known as an incentive network. We want quality leads for our advertisers.

Hi friends, I signed up and look forward to working with you

Hey there, glad to have you. PM me your information and I will get a good look at it for approval. We have several hundred pending apps every day so we are approving as we can.

My email is networkmaketing91@gmail.com I just received an email rejecting my application from you, I was disappointed

Hi there, sorry to disappoint you but we are not interested in working with GPT site owners at this time and may never be interested. It opens the door to a whole situation we prefer to stay away from. Our advertisers are looking for quality leads not leads generated with incentive. I am happy to reconsider your application if you can promote offers the "Quality Way" as our advertisers have expectations of us and our affiliates.

Thank you for wanting to be a part of the LeadSmack Media team...

Thats an interesting post indeed.... and I have been tempted to test this offer out but it doesn't allow contextual traffic which is where I am focussing right now.

Thanks for sharing.... it was quite informative.

Hey there, actually this offer does allow contextual traffic. Check the offer again it say it in the "Promotion Allowed" section.

Thanks

Re: Campaign Tactics by Zac Johnson

New contest going on at LeadSmack Media. Email me for details :)

Just a small announcement that we have moved to Cake for our tracking platform and brought in many new offers. There will be pay per call offers as well within the next few weeks. Sign up today and lets profit together.

Hey there,

Looks like you have been approved.

Thanks,
Jonathan Smith

Hey everyone, check out our latest offers. If you have not signed up lets get you active asap. We have offers that no other networks have as well as high EPC's and great top converting offers.

Look forward to working with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back