The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Leadpile.com - Buy and Sell Leads

jason12390

Leadpile would like to introduce ourselves to the community of 5 star affiliate programs, and let you know that we are here to help those interested in receiving relevant information about Leadpile?s marketplace, answer your questions, and provide tips on how to use the Marketplace to its fullest potential.

Leadpile has garnered a lot of attention in the LeadGen industry, there are many questions, and we will do everything we possibly can to assist anyone in this Community.

Many people have asked what are the advantages to selling a Lead through our Marketplace:

1. First of all, you will Always Earn TOP DOLLAR WITH LEADPILE: When a consumer comes fills out the forum and hits the submit button that lead that is generated is sold real time to the top paying lead buyer. Even if the lead is not sold right away you still make money when it is sold minutes, hours, or days later. There are also multiple opportunities for you to make extra money with the ?co-registration? lead which is built in to the I-Save-Now form.

2. You will not lose money for the following reasons: With typical affiliate programs you have to rely on the consumer to have their cookies enabled and that they will purchase something right away (typical cookie expires after 30 days). Also they are transferred off of your site. With Leadpile?s I-Save-Now form the consumer never leaves your site and you never have to worry about broken links or expiring cookies again.

3. You will never change links again: With Leadpile you will never have to worry about changing links, with the I-Save-Now form you have a single point of access to all your advertisers. So even if an advertiser becomes inactive your lead will still be automatically delivered to the top paying advertiser so no matter what you will make money.

4. You will get control over your lead: The available ?co-registrations? opportunities located on the I-Save-Now form will generate you multiple streams of income from the same visitor without them leaving your website and coming back. Additionally, you will earn residual income from the same consumer every time Leadpile re-markets the leads with permission based email campaigns, the consumer places a new request and the new lead is sold.

5. You will have 100% control over your tracking: Track your CPC, email, banner, SEO, or any other type of campaign. You have complete control over your conversions and revenue tracking. You are able to track the money you make based on each website, source (i.e. Google, Yahoo, MSN, etc.), campaign, and ad generating each individual lead. You have the ability to optimize your campaigns and ads based on the revenue you have generated.

And there is many more you can check out at http://www.leadpile.com/sell-leads.html .

And we are not forgetting about the lead buyers out there either. Leadpile's Proprietary Lead Delivery System places Lead Buyers in the position to receive exclusive "real-time" delivered leads from the Nation's Best Lead Producers in the format you want, and the filters you desire. Lead Buyers can also effortlessly self-select and download leads from our huge leads database. With Leadpile's Exclusive System, Lead Buyers have total control to manage their business growth, decrease their acquisition costs, and improve their bottom line. Learn more at http://www.leadpile.com/buy-leads.html .

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions please don't hesitate to post, email or PM me. Thank you.

banners
Back