The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Offer Wanted Any Offer that works with Chiropractor & Beauty Customers Leads?

I have these two different leads. They are Chiropractor and Beauty leads that has been engaged in these niche, but i am looking for interesting offers that works well with both.
I would've loved if those offers are either private or a direct advertisers offer.

I will appreciate a payment term of either daily or bi weekly and in BTC.

Anyone has any idea?

You can search for a lead broker to sell them to direct
That's where networks sell them to with regard to Chiropractors (other professions; Attorney, CPA Accounting, etc)
Beauty is too vague, too broad of a term.

But besides, i'm a bit affraid about the (good number of ) networks dishonesty to be candid.
That's a falsehood perpetuated by allegations of affiliates making allegations that they rarely can support with any proof.

Really, the allegations are counter intuitive as failing to deliver a commitment to their affiliates would jeopardize their livelihoods.

If you are selling leads directly to the end-buyer --the leads are delivered how?

Paid on your delivery?
I would be very hesitant to pay up-front and want 10 to 30 day net terms to ensure quality.

If I was a dishonest lead buyer you would have the personal information for the lead-source and could spot check any leads rejected for payment for the reason of not being what they were sold as --the buyer's requirement or your promise.

So, I see your only point is some verification and transparency in the transaction. That would discourage any shaving by a middleman.

This conflict could be resolved by the lead being posted from the affiliate's website to the affiliate network's POST script --with the data logged by the affiliate.

However, there are legal issues when doing this --
  • PII (Personally Identifying Information)
  • and regulation specifically --GDPR and CPRA as well as other jurisdictions ...
So, this is problematic --for all parties. It won't happen.

So are you in full legal compliance with the privacy laws and do you solicit the leads, with authorization by the person submitting the data --and can prove it to the lead buyer?

When you do this properly, you can resell the leads as non-exclusive as 10 or 30 days or more aged for a reduced resell price after they were sold once as exclusive for 10 or 30 days --within those terms.

example: $50 first time sold, $10 resale price 'aged'.
So, who resells? You or a network that pays you for delivering a lead only once?

The only evidence I have of this practice is when I looked at these lead buying and selling exchanges and their terms. Some publish it's existence others require the sale to be a transfer of all rights to the buyer.

banners
Back