The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

LBS Non bidding directory on its way

temi

affiliate
You hear it first. Dues to popular demand, early next year we will released version of LBS that is not a bidding directory, just a regular web directory script.
Over ten people have asked me for a non bidding version of LBS in the past few weeks. I asked my programmer and he said we can easily remove the bidding element from LBS and we shall have a regular directory.

Watch this space :)

Now that is a great idea temi, I think this will encourage new users to use your script. I will be looking forward this release.

Meti

Temi,

Will the homepage mirror that of your current bidding scripts. IE Red Flow ect or will it be changed to the more conventional type script..

Fan bloody tastic, just what we've all been waiting to hear. Look forward to the release of this Temi.

Temi,

Will the homepage mirror that of your current bidding scripts. IE Red Flow ect or will it be changed to the more conventional type script..

clangallacher,
The way it would work is that it will be a bidding directory just like it is at the moment BUT in the control panel, there would be and option that says something like "Run as a regular directory" if you tick that option, the script with run just like eSyndicat or PHPLD, there would be no listing site on the homepage by home much they pay etc etc.

And if you want to use it as a bidding directory, you uncheck that aforementioned option and you have a bidding directory.

Very nice concept, will the new directory script give the user the header options, IE Title, Description, and keywords of his own choice and not that of the script build.

yeah will look forward to it, be sure to incorporate the usual, featured links, partner links etc, i think it should have a option to have a top 5 bidding on the homepage too that you can switch off.

After that is released ill be looking forward to the LBS article directory :botles::yes:

Looking forward to it to too!

Though I think the option to turn the bid off or on should not to done in the control panel, rather in the submission of the site itself.

Maybe the control lies in the admin whether to approve the free listing or not?

Wow! This seems to be just awesome! With the excellent support you provide here guys I see this non-bidding version becoming one of the most popular directories scripts on the market!
Well done and keep up the good work!

MI
Back