The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Launching in Mobile

armour248

affiliate
I've been doing a lot of research and have finally decided that I want to focus on CPA mobile. Not sure of any particular niche in mobile yet but I'm looking for some really general advice/feedback. I read the "diary of a rookie affiliate" thread which gave me some good info. However, mobile seems like a different beast than the other verticals and I'm trying to get a grasp on it.

As far as affiliate networks I am currently on A4D. It doesn't seem like A4D has much in terms of mobile offers...any personal experience recommendations as far as other mobile affiliated networks that might approve a newb? I signed up for Mobicow, TapIt! and Airpush as well...although I think I selected publisher and I need to be the "advertiser" in this situation? Honestly I'm not sure I understand what category each of those companies falls into.

I started filling out the form for FurtherMobi but stopped when asked how I will drive/lead traffic...I don't know much about mobile traffic sources yet so I'm not quite sure how to answer that. I found a list on affpaying but I'm not sure if any of them will approve me without any experience.

I guess right now I'm looking for a good network and some good info on mobile traffic sources...anything to get me started would be great. Thanks.

You can start with Mobicow and Tapit to learn the ways of Mobile. They are newbie friendly with high quality traffic without the extra cost. You register being an advertiser coz they are your traffic sources.

After that, read the Mobile Manifesto of Ruck from IMGrind. Don't take all of it, just read and understand what is in it.

Get some mobile network friendly like Ksix, peerfly, neveverblue or something alike.

Try what have you learned and post it for questions.

MI
Back