The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Last Minute Site Checks B4 the Christmas Shopping Rush

Linda Buquet

affiliate
People are already starting their Christmas shopping, so if you haven't done the following checks on your sites, you could be leaving money on the table.

Billy Kay over at the AffSpot forum has some great points to ensure you capitalize on all the Holiday hits you get to your site. <strong><a href="http://www.affspot.com/showthread.php?t=1120">Tips To Get The Most Out of Q4 Traffic</a></strong>. Don't forget about #9. ;-)

I'll share point 7, 8, 9 but you need to head over there to read the rest.
<blockquote>7. <strong>Check Your Network Offers</strong>
A lot of merchants offer a higher commish during the holidays, and Networks like Linkshare require you to opt-in to accept the offer. Make sure you're getting the highest possible rate for the sales you're sending

8.<strong> Prepare a backup plan</strong>
If you devote 50% of your holiday sales to merchant "A", and something happens, know in advance who your backup merchant "B" is. That means you already joined their program, and have some idea of how you'd promote them.

9. <strong>Remember Your Family</strong>
I spend the next 2 months telling Jesse "Unless you're dying, ask me in January". Wrong!!! We do what we do for our family. No matter how hectic things get, always remember what's truly important.</blockquote>

MI
Back