The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Landing Page Tool

Take a note of these landing page builders. I filtered them down to up to $20 and the vast majority of them you can linked them to your hosting+domain and automatically publish the landing page meaning you don´t need to pay for a monthly subscription where with any of these apps you can build as many landing pages as you want and some of them come with a huuge library of pre made templates but that another thing you can get from evanto so this is all you will ever need regarding building landing pages.

Last edited by a moderator:
I prefer builderall it got all the basic functionalities of clickfunnels and waaaay cheaper.
How do the domains work with on builderall? Does builderall pop up in the website or? Can you set up another domain and just use that to redirect to your builderall within the program or?

I suggest Builderall, the tools there are very simple to use and you get a great emailer. There are also some tutorials and guides to help set up your account and leverage the full revenue driven possibilities with Builderall!

How do the domains work with on builderall? Does builderall pop up in the website or? Can you set up another domain and just use that to redirect to your builderall within the program or?
Hello, @Ledo!
Glad to see you're interested in Builderall!
Connecting domain names on Builderall is very easy, you will navigate to the domain section and you'll receive domain name server addresses, after you've copied the addresses you will go to your domain registrar and edit the name servers. Go back to the domain section in Builderall and type your domain and click save, that's it!

Last edited:
Hey!

LanderBolt is a solution if you're looking for a good landing page management system. It provides not only free hosting, high speed load, with LanderBolt you can also import and use any landing page that you find on the internet by simply providing the URL and with one click sync it to your tracker.

Last edited:
MI
Back