The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

landing page hosting question

Don01

Okay, so what if I make 10 landing pages of varying niches, how will this be hosted in the most cost efficient way? If we could use Google Cloud Platform and AWS as host provider. Thanks!

Every cloud platform require a control panel to host domains and webpages if you don't have tonnes of experience. I'd suggest you to go for webuzo or cyberpanel. Just google their installation process ;)

Every cloud platform require a control panel to host domains and webpages if you don't have tonnes of experience. I'd suggest you to go for webuzo or cyberpanel. Just google their installation process ;)
Thanks bro. You're always helpful. Btw I just bought a udemy course on Cpanel for GCP for 16 CAD. It's a one hour course -- just what i needed :)

CyberPanel Enterprise
free for one domain [starter version] not bad but it's got to be a resource hog on your server.
You need and additional 1-2 GB of RAM this is why control panels suck
Price of doing business
SSH and experience for the win 1+
rsyc and scp work very well for me

Starting out I went the route shared/VPS/then dealing with co-lo on an enterprise level eventually
VPS HTML5 with JavaScript, PHP will work for fast landing pages Bootstrap is the way to go
Bootstrap clean code and very fast

CyberPanel Enterprise
free for one domain [starter version] not bad but it's got to be a resource hog on your server.
You need and additional 1-2 GB of RAM this is why control panels suck
Price of doing business
SSH and experience for the win 1+
rsyc and scp work very well for me

Starting out I went the route shared/VPS/then dealing with co-lo on an enterprise level eventually
VPS HTML5 with JavaScript, PHP will work for fast landing pages Bootstrap is the way to go
Bootstrap clean code and very fast
Awesome! thanks Graybeard.

banners
Back