The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Landing Page For PPV and High convertion

loukait

Hello everyone

I'm learning to create Landing page but i want to create a good landing page high convertion

How created and how design landing page in photoshop and dreamweaver and tthank you

I tested something and it works and it's just take a screenshot of the CPA landing page, then in photoshop get rid of the submit field/fields with background like it is, put a button with call to action on it then upload to host link to cpa. Doesn't work with all but I just tried a few and I got it to convert a few times. I'll try a few more next week see how it goes.

PS: Try to get offers that are not to big so the screen shot fits in the PPV size page without having to shrink the image.

thank you for help but i want tutorial how to create a good landing page for high conversation

Are you looking for tips / a template to follow / the actual process of making it in dreamweaver or whatever you use?

Based on your original post, I think you want a tutorial for DW. There are plenty of them out there. Pick a template and do it! I have attached a sample template that works :)

Attachments

• Landing Page Template - Sample.jpg
    Landing Page Template - Sample.jpg
    180.6 KB · Views: 214
1. Design your website in photoshop.
2. Slice images required for site.
3. Ctrl+Shift+C(copy merged) -> Ctrl+N(new doc) -> Ctrl+V(paste) -> Ctrl + Shift + Alt + S(save for web.
4. Create HTML file for structure an content.
5. Style and position with CSS.
6. Woo!
Thanks for your answer, it did great help to me. Thanks. And can u give me some tools that can design LP. Thanks Advance.

banners
Back