The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

landing page for beginners

agnesjulio

affiliate
Hello people! I wanted to ask you some questions!

1- For the creation of landing pages do you recommend a site?

2- to work with Cpa marketing you need to know codes (HTML, CSS and others?)

from what I've seen, knowing how to make a good landing page can help in the ROI of campaigns!

Thank you so much!

from what I've seen, knowing how to make a good landing page can help in the ROI of campaigns!

Thank you so much!
Knowing HTML and CSS and maybe Javascript will help you very much along the way. I'm so glad that I learned that many years ago. It will help you tweak your landing pages to suit your taste or even create a new one from scratch by yourself just exactly how you want it, and also help you to understand how to read code, any language, at least you wouldn't be completely lost. :p

If I was to create a landing page today, unless I found something that perfectly matches my taste, I will quickly create one from scratch. The love to code :D

Thank you so much!
1. Landing pages created on website builders are usually really slow or don't allow CPA offers.
2. Basic understanding of HTML (including some framework like Bootstrap or Tailwind) + CSS and a little bit of JS is more than enough :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks Graybeard! I'm already determined to dedicate myself to learning HTML, CSS and JS to be a good professional in the field of CPA marketing!​

Time is precious, why waste your time learning programming languages? Hire a good web dev and focus on market research and messaging.

Time is precious, why waste your time learning programming languages? Hire a good web dev and focus on market research and messag
Thanks for the tip Joy Unfold! I thought about it, but I think it's important to at least know the basics of these languages. And I don't have that much capital to invest either! But I'm still grateful for the tip!

Developer time is over $50 /hr these days.
Market research is a waste of time for the reason that much it changes in a short time.
Messaging can be seeded into AI now.
Copywriting can be done much faster with AI and some higher level human editing.
So, most copywriting is a waste of time too.

Last edited:
banners
Back