The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Landing Page Conversion Question

venturebig

affiliate
Hey guys,
So my landing page is perfect but, I'm not getting a lot of conversions.

I'm guessing it's because the landing page looks so different than the offer page which it leads to. Is there anyway I can have the offer grab from the landing page somehow? Maybe in a iframe or popup after they click continue? Does anyone have experience with this?

Can you share more info about it?

It's always better to have a landing page that keeps at least the look&feel of the offer page, maybe more than a real landing page you should use a simple splash-page that tells the user all the info he needs to make a quick decision once he lands on the offer page...but still, without knowing what the offer or the vertical is I can only assume stuff...

Also, nothing is perfect ;) I just finished to run multivariate tests on a client's landing page, which was already converting extremely well for them, and I increased their conversion rates by almost 50% compared to their standard version, so as you can see there's always room for improvement, just test-test-test!

Maybe you can show us your landing page and we can point out some flaws...

Yep hard to say without seeing.

It will depend on the angle you're taking but as mentioned it helps alot to keep the feel of the pages similar!

By the way, not for want of sounding rude but as a general question, you say your landing page is 'perfect'? Are you basing this on your own opinion as a 'perfect' landing page to me would be converting.

It can look simple, it can look ugly but if it converts, I'm a happy man!

If your lp is perfect you should be converting like wild fire. The problem is your lp is not good enough thats why your conversion are low.

banners
Back