The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Know about CPA? Become a blogger for AffKit.com

crysper

Hey guys,

I'm going to launch AffKit.com blog(if you don't know about AffKit read here CPAFix The Dojo and AffKit.com announce Venture. - Blogs - CPA and Affiliate Forum | Cost Per Action And CPA Marketing) and I need an extra blogger to keep the content fresh, interesting and competitive. The main job of this blog is to drive sales for AffKit tools, increase engagement and grow the subscribers list.

The content should be targeted among newbies especially, with interesting and useful topics about CPA marketing. I will also post on the blog, but I will focus mostly on the tools part (how to use, announcements, new tools, tips, etc).

What you'll get for blogging on AffKit?
  • You'll have your own space to put a big banner wherever you want on the blog
  • you can do review posts for $
  • use your own affiliate links on review posts

so basically you are using the AffKit blog to get nice cash, with the advantage of the AffKit domain and hosting(which you wont have to pay).
AND you won't split with us the money you get from the blog, they're all yours, 100%.

There is no limit how much you can earn, it's all about how popular you help me make the blog and AffKit. If you post often, fresh and quality content, I get more sales on AffKit...you'll get more $ for banner space/more banner clicks/more $ per review post, etc...

If you are interested about this partnership, please PM me.

Cheers

I don't know enough about cpa yet to write about it but I'll ask this out of curiosity and for anyone else who comes to read.

How many posts per day/week are you wanting written?

Thanks for your interest azgold.

2-3 per week, maybe more at the beginning to get it going. I will also post on the blog about the tools.

It's not rocket science, I'm looking for someone committed, trustful and with relatively good writing skills(the content information should be the most important part)

Hi crysper,

Am relatively new into CPA, with just some exposure. What would the contents be like?

Just out of curiosity, I can write good content, and well the way I see it, it could prove great to learn and teach other people too.

Dont mind giving it a try, if you feel thats good :)

Hi crysper,

Am relatively new into CPA, with just some exposure. What would the contents be like?

Just out of curiosity, I can write good content, and well the way I see it, it could prove great to learn and teach other people too.

Dont mind giving it a try, if you feel thats good :)

Hey, sorry for replying so late.

The content will be exactly what new guys are looking for, tips & tricks, short tutorials, very basic info, etc and of course, stuff about AffKit tools and their usage, how they can help, etc(but here it's more on my side).

Don't worry, I will help you as much as I can, I will give you ideas or write some notes from where you can elaborate.

I PM'ed you with my skype. We'll talk there more about it.

MI
Back