The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Kings Never Die (& haters can chortle my balls <3)

djcrunk

Romans, Fixers, countrymen, lend me your ears. I come here to bury Popads, not to praise it. Heaven knows how many beginner affiliates got their lamborghini dreams crushed trying to cash big on the pop network. To have their campaigns running red ink (loss) for days or going for the stupid ass super-tight-targeting approach, while increasing their bids to morbidly obese levels, desperately grasping at those converting segments, so if they turn those campaigns green (profit), you can be sure as hell they’re gonna hold for dear life unto their place on the bidding ladder.

Disregarding volume, disregarding the fickle nature of campaigns (most offers are shit & even good ones die fast), disregarding fucking math and eCPMs. Pumping up impression prices like it’s going out of style, shooting themselves on the foot collectively.

Till you can be damn sure, that a-hole on 1st place, is either operating at a big loss and running out of bar mitzvah money, or getting so little traffic is not worth the hassle (time = money), but like little finger would say, “chaos is a ladder”, right?

And I plan to climb that ladder again no matter how hard this big boy hits. No matter how many times my ass gets knocked down to the dirt. Cause momma didn’t raise a fucking loser. Cause there is no traffic that can’t be turned to money, you just need the right offer/angle, the right strategy and the brass balls to stick to it. And if I can do it, you can do it too.

So in case you guys were wondering what I’m being up to lately, that’s it, getting my ass kicked and handed to me by Popads like any other newbe out there that’s been thrown into the belly of the beast. Cause even though I have a love/hate dysfunctional relationship with it, is probably still one of the best networks out there for smart beginners to get their feet wet, to learn and yes even make some profit along the way. Even though nowdays you need a shit ton of work and campaigns to bring any respectable ammount of dough from the pop site.

Yeah is all about those micro gold mine campaigns, using the “blitzkrieg” approach. So if you’re a lazy C-word forget about it. @Morticai is damn right about everything he wrote about this traffic source, as always. Or whatever @cashmoneyaffiliate or @servandosilva tells you about affiliate marketing. I always listen to people who’s smarter than me. You should too.

And I <3 you guys, no homo, this is the coolest friendliest affiliate forum in my book (sorry STM) and we should thank K to make it happen. So I really hope my experiences and mistakes on this new journey will help you in any form and contributes to your success. Here is a link to the old one if you care to check it out…

Gold - Mobile Journey (Don’t Stop Believing)

So without further ado this how one of my campaigns from the popads look like...

Tracker: Adsbridge
Vertical: Mobile Content
CPA Network: Mobidea
Ad Network: Popads
Geo: Yeah right lol
Spent: $77.34
Earned: $189.75
Profit: $112.41
ROI: 145%

RFZi4gi.png

So yeah popads, challenge accepted, let the games begin

E3bzmzn.jpg

Best of luck everyone, and remember, never dance, just move to the beat ;). Now go make some money!

Romans, Fixers, countrymen, lend me your ears. I come here to bury Popads, not to praise it. Heaven knows how many beginner affiliates got their lamborghini dreams crushed trying to cash big on the pop network. To have their campaigns running red ink (loss) for days or going for the stupid ass super-tight-targeting approach, while increasing their bids to morbidly obese levels, desperately grasping at those converting segments, so if they turn those campaigns green (profit), you can be sure as hell they’re gonna hold for dear life unto their place on the bidding ladder.

Disregarding volume, disregarding the fickle nature of campaigns (most offers are shit & even good ones die fast), disregarding fucking math and eCPMs. Pumping up impression prices like it’s going out of style, shooting themselves on the foot collectively.

Till you can be damn sure, that a-hole on 1st place, is either operating at a big loss and running out of bar mitzvah money, or getting so little traffic is not worth the hassle (time = money), but like little finger would say, “chaos is a ladder”, right?

And I plan to climb that ladder again no matter how hard this big boy hits. No matter how many times my ass gets knocked down to the dirt. Cause momma didn’t raise a fucking loser. Cause there is no traffic that can’t be turned to money, you just need the right offer/angle, the right strategy and the brass balls to stick to it. And if I can do it, you can do it too.

So in case you guys were wondering what I’m being up to lately, that’s it, getting my ass kicked and handed to me by Popads like any other newbe out there that’s been thrown into the belly of the beast. Cause even though I have a love/hate dysfunctional relationship with it, is probably still one of the best networks out there for smart beginners to get their feet wet, to learn and yes even make some profit along the way. Even though nowdays you need a shit ton of work and campaigns to bring any respectable ammount of dough from the pop site.

Yeah is all about those micro gold mine campaigns, using the “blitzkrieg” approach. So if you’re a lazy C-word forget about it. @Morticai is damn right about everything he wrote about this traffic source, as always. Or whatever @cashmoneyaffiliate or @servandosilva tells you about affiliate marketing. I always listen to people who’s smarter than me. You should too.

And I <3 you guys, no homo, this is the coolest friendliest affiliate forum in my book (sorry STM) and we should thank K to make it happen. So I really hope my experiences and mistakes on this new journey will help you in any form and contributes to your success. Here is a link to the old one if you care to check it out…

Gold - Mobile Journey (Don’t Stop Believing)

So without further ado this how one of my campaigns from the popads look like...

Tracker: Adsbridge
CPA Network: Mobidea
Geo: Yeah right lol
Spent: $77.34
Earned: $189.75
Profit: $112.41
ROI: 145%

RFZi4gi.png

So yeah popads, challenge accepted, let the games begin

E3bzmzn.jpg

Best of luck everyone, and remember, never dance, just move to the beat ;). Now go make some money!

Sounds like your already suffering from success. I pray for you to have more and keep winning :)

One thing I don't really get is what sort of landing page you use for this sort of offer.

I always thought something that just opens the app store would be good but im not really sure.

@Marc haha that dude is always a classic, but I never saw the affiliate marketing version before, good stuff :D

@cashmoneyaffiliate Preach bro! Thanks for the good vibes, hope to achieve at least half the success you got right now, and for you to freaking cuadruple it! Cheers mate :)

@TheNotoriousBIG It really depends on the type of offer and traffic man. To this day I still run some offers direct or at least test them that way. IE If you run smartlinks, a LP may be overkill, specially on banner traffic, cause the network will already be testing different LP's+offers on their side. If you're running email submits or dating, an LP will always be better an often absolutely necessary, to improve not just your profit but QUALITY on the advertisers side, or they will kick your ass to the curb. Nowdays even App installs will screw you over quality and reduce pay or just don't pay at all. Either way now more than ever SPEED is the name of the game, cause "Either you're slinging crack rock or you got a wicked jump shot" ;)

@slingads Right on player :cool:

One thing I don't really get is what sort of landing page you use for this sort of offer.

I always thought something that just opens the app store would be good but im not really sure.

Be sure just opening the app store is NOT good enough.

It would be like you're in the super market and random products from all places (cosmetics, video games, kitchen stuff) just appears in front of you without any background, any features or benefits and you just keep saying NO to them.

Always check the offer's page - some are good and are fine for direct linking (games for example can work). Use a VPN or Affilitest (5 free a day with them) to find the offer page.

If you use Adplexity, then a small tip is to ask Mobidea for the offer link domains they are currently using and put them into By Advertiser > All of the Above > Mobidea Offer URL.

@Luke_14 Thx bro, I hope everyone enjoys their own journeys too, cause who says you can’t make money and have fun at the same time ;). Like I say, if you work hard, you gotta party hard baby! :cool:

@servandosilva Yeah, no landers for app installs today is a big no-no. And the problem is, even if they convert, you gonna get bent when they do quality check anyway. I remember years ago there was a gold rush of app installs and you could direct link and cash in (those were the days lol), but then the KPIs came in and people started getting screwed out of pay left and right. We gotta learn to read the writing on the wall in this business heh.

@Sephrata Nice tip man, thanks :D

Now I wanna show you guys how two of my newest campaigns look like. So you see how they may go, before I start cutting targets and optimizing on the traffic network’s end. I do this cause most people are way too eager to start tweaking on the traffic side instead, which leads to tightly targeted and overbidding campaigns, resulting in expensive ass traffic and less of it for everyone. Yeah I know how you greedy fucks roll :p

CAMPAIGN 1
Tracker:
Adsbridge
Geo: Bite me lol
Spent: $47.69
Earned: $80.72
Profit: $33.02
ROI: 69.25%

sBlzlO2.png

CAMPAIGN 2
Tracker:
Adsbridge
Geo: No way jose lol
Spent: $74.10
Earned: $111.36
Profit: $37.25
ROI: 50.27%

7PhF40h.png

Yeah these are both before I even start touching on the ad network’s targeting. Focusing only on OFFERS+LANDING PAGE, because if the offer is shit and the LP is a dog, your conversion rate will be a dud. No matter if Matt fucking Cutts vetted and sent you the traffic himself. You’d be like that guy who couldn’t get laid even if he stapled dollars to himself and stepped into a brothel in Tijuana. Don’t be that guy lol

7Gm139j.jpg

Also when it comes to Popads and getting the 1st place at bid, my philosophy is simple… I don’t wanna be the first stinking place. Cause it only puts a big fucking target on your back since everyone can see what you bid, and let's be honest, people go into bidding wars mostly because of ego and stupidity, not cold hard numbers. And the algorithm is designed to make you tilt and bid idiotically high.

Remember, you can’t lose what you don’t put in the middle and sometimes lowering your bids is what takes to make you profit. Personally I’m always looking to get the most amount of traffic for the less amount of money. So while someone doubles his bid, I see if lowering it is what makes sense mathematically. And if we all did this, we’d have a reverse bidding war where everyone would make more money. But of course this is bloody never going to happen :rolleyes:

And I was out of the game for a long time, stuck down in and rut after having too many bad bad shit happening at once, but make no mistake, I’m back, and you better punch fucking hard if you wanna see me go down, only to stand up again.

Cause you just merely adopted affiliate marketing, I was born in it, molded by it, I didn’t see ROI% until I was already a man o_O

Peace & profits everyone <3

Also when it comes to Popads and getting the 1st place at bid, my philosophy is simple… I don’t wanna be the first stinking place. Cause it only puts a big fucking target on your back since everyone can see what you bid, and let's be honest, people go into bidding wars mostly because of ego and stupidity, not cold hard numbers. And the algorithm is designed to make you tilt and bid idiotically high.

I'm often sceptical and think some of the top bids are really just phantom bids set up to create a bidding war. Or it could be someone very smart to encourage people not to bid for certain traffic by making them perceive it's too expensive.

Someone was bidding $0.60 CPV for carrier traffic in UAE. Either a very fat finger, someone who doesn't know what they're doing, an artificial bid or someone trying to discourage others.

@djcrunk Hey man, looking at those stats are you using a LP you created or just direct linking to the offer? I am assuming the 'views' are just the total amount of impressions to your LP or the offer?

If you are using a LP what is the CTR if you don't mind sharing?

I always struggle to get any decent > 5% CTR on Popads :)

P.S Can I catch you on skype?

Last edited:
banners
Back