The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Kickstart a campaign

C

crumblepie

Can anyone out there please recommend someone or a company, not too expensive, that will/can help me kickstart my backlink building, im currently submitting articles and im aware of some other methods, but some help would be nice. :)

There are not any real quality "cheap" companies that will do backlinking for you. You can buy some software that will help you automate the process such as Social Bot and Rss Submit. But if you are looking for a company to do consistant link building for you it can get expensive.

If you know what your looking for you could always outsource what you need done to freelancers. They will usually do things for you pretty cheap if you find the right one.

Take a look over at Wickedfire.com or rentacoder.com and you should find a few.

There are not any real quality "cheap" companies that will do backlinking for you. You can buy some software that will help you automate the process such as Social Bot and Rss Submit. But if you are looking for a company to do consistant link building for you it can get expensive.

If you know what your looking for you could always outsource what you need done to freelancers. They will usually do things for you pretty cheap if you find the right one.

Take a look over at Wickedfire.com or rentacoder.com and you should find a few.

Thanks for the advice, has helped me out and have bookmarked this for future use.

MI
Back