The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

KickAssOffers - Implementing New Updates

Tareq_kickassoffers

affiliate
Hey everyone!

KickAssOffers is a Canadian based CPA network specializing in incentivization and we promote top offers through many established get-paid-to apps and websites such as Superpay.Me, GrabPoints.com, and TimeBucks.com. We work with almost every incentive vertical you can think of providing top payouts and high converting offers to our satisfied partners.

I am posting in this section today to happily introduce three major updates we have introduced to make KickAssOffers more competitive in the affiliate marketing industry.

KickAss Offerwall Version 2

Our development team has worked hard to come out with a fully rejuvenated and optimized new version of our offer-wall. We wanted to make sure both publishers and users are getting the most of our offer-wall to ensure complete interface satisfaction. Things we have added include a survey profiler, cross-device compatibility, points history, and ad blocker detection. You can look at all the updates more in-depth here at our websites blog:

KickAssWall V2 Has Finally Arrived! – KickAssOffers

SDK Integration

On top of the offerwall, our development team has also released a fully functional SDK interface for Android mobile app owners. This will allow for a more effective and efficient integration process versus an iFrame. We have compiled a super simple, clear, and concise guideline for our business partners, allowing SDK integration to be quick and easy for all.

More Offers!

We are currently working on tools to effectively add thousands of worldwide offers to KickAssOffers - giving publishers access to more offers in various verticals - incent and non incent. There will be set performance standards to ensure that we are bringing in top offers that are much more likely to convert at a substantial level. This will be coming in 3-4 weeks.

All in all, we are ecstatic with everything that we have been working on and are projecting to see a lot more partnerships come through the door. Our team and I want to make sure both users and publishers get the best out of our services.

If any of you are interested in working with us or know of an individual or business looking for such services then feel free to email me at tareq@kickassoffers.com or skype me at Tareq_313

Looking forward to touch basis with some of you.

1512585913.png

Last edited:
MI
Back