The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Keyword

ugabamba

affiliate
Hey guys.I use a lot keyword tool but ı have only 4-5 lead daily.

I use this:Google adwords keyword tool,7search keyword tool,google search trends,youtube keyword suggestion tool and twitter alers.

But ı have only 4-5 lead a day.

What should I do? Which keyword use suggest?

Thanks.Sorry for my English.I speak English little :D

Note:I use peerfly and 7search

your using the right tools to research keywords.
But do you know what keywords your leads come in from?

You can using any kw search tool, but the only way you will know what converts is by tracking your kws.

Also can use tools to spy on kws.
spyfu.com
keywordspy.com

The number of leads you get per day can be attributed to many different things.

How many pages on your site? How old is your site? Is your content of high quality or is it low quality that repels visitors? Are you actively engaged with the visitors on your site? And these are just off the top of my head.

Without a thorough analysis, it can be difficult to pinpoint what contributes to your leads most/least.

One thing you should always do is keep creating quality content and working to please human visitors. These two things expand a site and get you word of mouth promotion. These things, in turn, develop leads.

Your keyword research is important, to a degree. What's more important is the quantity and quality of your pages and how you interact with visitors.

Good luck!

It is not real important which keyword tool you use but more important which keywords you target,

You should focus on is keywords that connect directly to the current mindset AND personality of the consumer that you are targeting.

MI
Back