The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Keyword Tool To See Where Your Keywords Rank In SERPS

notoriouskrock

affiliate
Hey what's up guys,

I am still a few days new to these forums, but I figured I might as well share a free tool if you guys don't already have one. I have been using this for a few months now and hopefully it will be useful to people who want to keep better track of their keywords in the SERPS.

Just type in your website, and then the keyword you are trying to rank for, for whatever pages. Then fill out the math equation to prove your a human. The tool will show you what position in Google your keyword ranks for in the Search Engines.

The downside is you can only do one keyword at a time.

For those of you who are keeping track of your keywords position, this might be useful and quicker so you are are not sifting through Google pages to find where your site is.

If anyone knows any better free tools, especially ones where you can do multiple keywords at a time, I would love to know. This is a little different than Google Search Console Query page,

so here is the tool:
Google Rank checker Rank Finder Position checker Google Position Checker

I must say, you can go with the Keyword Planner tool available in Google for free signup.
There you can easily search the multiple keywords list. :)

This is really a powerful tool for all SEO Guys as well as all those who are trying to get Organic traffic to their page or blog or site. Thanks for sharing :)

MI
Back