The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Keyword research

cpafixman

HI everyone

I have found a niche that i am going to dwell into, but am struggling to do proper keyword research. i have done some basic stuff on ad words keyword planner which is telling me that this niche is getting searched consistently. But i want to take it a step further.

can anyone point me to a thread in this forum or give me some guidance.

thanks

HI everyone

I have found a niche that i am going to dwell into, but am struggling to do proper keyword research. i have done some basic stuff on ad words keyword planner which is telling me that this niche is getting searched consistently. But i want to take it a step further.

can anyone point me to a thread in this forum or give me some guidance.

thanks

I suggest you to try market samurai and seed the keyword for better results.

Regards
IndeXer

what do you mean by seed the keyword?

is market samurai free?
Seed keyword means primary keyword which you have targeted. Market Samurai isn't free, but I like the long tail pro than market samurai. You'll find long tail keywords by using this.

I have used the google keyword planner and has given me the desire results always. One thing I will for sure admit is the fact that it takes a lot for you to learn how to get the best keywords using this planner. be sure to look for some tutorials on YouTube and see how well they can help you. You can as well try other tools and make a comparison.

MI
Back