The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Keyword Density: Just 1 keyword or a collection of keywords?

iserluick

Hi everyone!

I've been reading about Keyword Density, as I'm about to write some articles to promote CPA offers.

I have one question about this, I've searched for the answer for quite a long time and I'd like to ask it here. :D

The Keyword Density, as I've read, is calculated with a single keyword or phrase; let's take, for example, one article about archery. The main keyword would be "archery" (just to say an example), and, if the article is 500 words long and you used that word 15 times, you have a Keyword Density of 3%, right?

Ok, now, let's say that the article is not including just the keyword "archery", it also uses "improve your aim", "position to shoot", "arrows" and "bows".

My question is, the keyword density with that 1 main keyword and the 4 sub-keywords is calculated individually for each one of them, is calculated just for the main keyword or is it calculated with the set of all the keywords used?

I've read that it's not so good to worry about this, as a good article naturally written is generally good ranked, but I tend to repeat words quite a bit, so I want to be careful :D

Thanks a lot for the help!

Have a good day! :D

The keyword density refers to only one single keyword, i.e. it is calculated for each other keyword or phrase individually again.

I've read that it's not so good to worry about this, as a good article naturally written is generally good ranked,
As a good keyword density is considered a value between 2 and 5%.
But never more than 5%, because that would be an over-optimization!

That the keyword density has a significance, one can read from the cache of Bing (and therefore also Yahoo).

All the best!

MI
Back