The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Kate from Preply

Kate.S

affiliate
Hello, my name is Kate, I work at Preply.

Preply is a marketplace where students from all over the world can find one-on-one online tutors for personalized learning programs. Please DM me if you're interested in monetizing your traffic on CPA.

Hello Kate.S. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

When it comes to pitching your business and services, you will need to become an approved Resource and listed in our official Resources section. This is a requirement and not an option. This is a simple and easy vetting of vendors in an effort to protect our members from illicit people and businesses.

The vendor applications are generally reviewed Monday through Thursday with a 24 hour turn around in most cases.

The vendor listing and the representative credentials are free. However, if you plan to have additional reps recruiting members, then you will need to upgrade the vendor account.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area.

Alternatively if you wish to advertise on our website,please visit here.

Remember to check out the enhanced account upgrades for members and approved vendors here.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

I just looked at your company on crunchbase -- congrats on the last round of funding you got.
You should register your resource with affiliatefix

I was checking preply out.
They are a marketplace for one-on-one student/tutor instruction from what I understood.
I read the affiliate TAC (contract) and they seem rather rigid about promotional methods -- from your website only.
So an affiliate needs to be a website operator that wants to place a banner on his approved websites only -- so Kate is welcome to elaborate.

Kate you need to be more flexible. There is a lot of interest from the people I have spoken with ... but complementary to their current marketing techniques. Ad buys through networks, remarketing with email, etc.

Thank you for your message, what kind of promotional methods would you open up for the in-house affiliates?
While I agree that the TAC are pretty harsh it helps control the distribution and keep the brand clean.

By the way, we're open to working with ad networks and don't mind if affiliates do media buys and email marketing. :) I think I'll double-check the agreement so thanks for pointing this out.

I was checking preply out.
They are a marketplace for one-on-one student/tutor instruction from what I understood.
I read the affiliate TAC (contract) and they seem rather rigid about promotional methods -- from your website only.
So an affiliate needs to be a website operator that wants to place a banner on his approved websites only -- so Kate is welcome to elaborate.

Kate you need to be more flexible. There is a lot of interest from the people I have spoken with ... but complementary to their current marketing techniques. Ad buys through networks, remarketing with email, etc.

Good :)

That agreement reads like a onesided dictatorial. I understand your need to keep a good brand image.

I like the marketplace concept. Is the tutoring done one-on-one? that was the impression I got ...
If so you have a disruptive position in the market -- I like that ...

banners
Back