The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Just Signed Up

Imtt

affiliate
Hello everyone I have just signed up. My name is Monty 33 years old from UK. I have my first goal in mind simple to create my first sale or first dollar online. My larger goal is to take this all the way so I can quit my job and support my wife and first son who is now 2 years old.

Im hoping to try and get started with CPA offers so expect to see me asking alot about them :)

Wish me luck.

Hiya, Monty and welcome to AffiliateFix!

Great to see you have short and long term goals to strive for. We'll help you achieve them as much as we can. :)

I always like to suggest that newbies start with these:

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

When you're ready, there is also an excellent e-Book available in audio and pdf format that comes as a freebie with an upgraded account. It spells everything out in simple language and provides a checklist for running a campaign.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know. We're here for you.

Enjoy the forums, Monty!

Hello Imtt. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

To get yourself started go through all the guides posted on this forum, all the case studies and all the journals and success stories. That will give you some kind of motivation how people have started from zero here and is still growing.

Check these forums:-
What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys
Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials
Success Stories and Bragging

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

MI
Back